website statistics

Athletics at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

OlympicIRL

Just now, FC Mezhgorye said:

And the bronze medal goes to the cheaters

:lol:

cheater referees :redcard:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Serious question: with the US distance performance these games (medals in every men's distance event besides the 10000m) what are the chances that the US is catching up with West Africa?

3 минуты назад, wpwells сказал:

Serious question: with the US distance performance these games (medals in every men's distance event besides the 10000m) what are the chances that the US is catching up with West Africa?

Salazar and Brown will make all of your runners champions at long distances  http://www.si.com/olympics/2016/06/28/usada-investigation-alberto-salazar-doctor-jeffrey-brown-nike

7 minutes ago, wpwells said:

Not big. Centrowitz isn't exactly a new name suddenly rising to the top and the same can be said for Rupp. I don't see any reason to believe USA will beat West Africa across the board in distance running within the next 10-15 years or so (after that it's of course impossible to say and obiously 10 years from now is impossible to say as well, but anyway :p ) 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, wpwells said:

Just to clarify, I said west but clearly meant East Africa

Ah yeah I didn't even notice that, so my answer stays the same :p 

Iranian Moradi sort of collapsing 20m before the finish line and then crawling over the finish :cry:

Got helped back on his feet by I believe a guy from :COD and another one :) 

10 minutes ago, FC Mezhgorye said:

Salazar and Brown will make all of your runners champions at long distances  http://www.si.com/olympics/2016/06/28/usada-investigation-alberto-salazar-doctor-jeffrey-brown-nike

Do you understand how ironic it is for a Russian to accuse anyone else of being a cheater?