website statistics

Totallympics Summer Games 2020

Olympian1010

2 hours ago, dcro said:

One suggestion I remember someone mentioning is a photography contest. Although in that case we would definitely need two distinct categories, mobile photos and camera photos. Or maybe rather some subject categories (food, landscape, etc). :p

Would this be an exposition or contest? 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Yes and yes, depending on which game(s) is/are used and the availability of said games.

I'd like everything that has a competitive feel to it where you can sort of control something :p 

The eSailing game (which is low key perfect for what we’re trying to put together) is like that. You can download for free and play. There’s a great tutorial program and everything. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I’m going to leave this up for discussion until Friday. At that point I’ll go through the answer, and we can begin planning.

Do you like the idea of a Totallympics Summer Games?

A) YES

B) NO

Would you participate in the Totallympics Summer Games if they were held?

A) YES

B) NO

What would you like to see included on the program for a Totallympics Summer Games?

- Answer on own 

11 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Okay, since there seems to be quite a lot of interest in this; please respond to the following questions.

A) YES

A) YES

4 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

I’m going to leave this up for discussion until Friday. At that point I’ll go through the answer, and we can begin planning.

A) YES

B) NO

A) YES

B) NO

What would you like to see included on the program for a Totallympics Summer Games?

- Answer on own 

YES 

YES

I'd go with my schedule... In TISC page. As long as we get hosts we can have multiple competitions

Like not burdening anyone with extra work, 1 host will be in entire charge of only ceremonies unless you wish to do more .only if we have a lot of events it feels like Olympics imo. Along with song, photography, real running races, themed music, esports, dance, short movie, themed contests and maybe town planning if @dcro or anyone else Can host...

How about 

Snooker

Billiards 

Archery 

If I am not wrong there should be a random draw or group stage and knockout. One of two  users in match  has to send the link to invite the other and screenshot the result and send it here. This will be followed for all matches 

29 minutes ago, Ashton said:

How about 

Snooker

Billiards 

Archery 

If I am not wrong there should be a random draw or group stage and knockout. One of two  users in match  has to send the link to invite the other and screenshot the result and send it here. This will be followed for all matches 

Right now, I’m more concerned about hearing people’s basic feelings about the idea. After that, we can talk more about the program and get people’s thoughts. I think it’s important not to overdue it. Quite a few users seem interested, but we need to make sure the messaging about the idea is clear, and that there’s a good base. 

4 hours ago, Vojthas said:

Yes, I'm interested, but I'm so bad in games and e-sport that I'd just commentate it and maybe help you with organization.

:finger:

The important thing in Life is not triumph, but the struggle; the essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well.

#banbestmen