website statistics

Totallympics Summer Games 2020

Olympian1010

3 minutes ago, Sindo said:

Great. If there will be a good number of users who will have the game we can organize our Olympics :p I hope they will not wait 2021 to release it worldwide after the news the Olympics have been postponed.

They’re definitely waiting until 2020. They haven’t even announced a release date for anything outside of Japan yet. The Mobile phone game (also produced by Sega) comes out on May 7th. That’s an option too.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

They’re definitely waiting until 2020. They haven’t even announced a release date for anything outside of Japan yet. The Mobile phone game (also produced by Sega) comes out on May 7th. That’s an option too.

You mean 2021 ?

Yeah, the mobile can be an option too, but will there be an online version ?

Just now, Sindo said:

You mean 2021 ?

Yeah, the mobile can be an option too, but will there be an online version ?

Supposedly there’s some form of online play. eSailing is still a fantastic option as well.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Okay, since there seems to be quite a lot of interest in this; please respond to the following questions.

Do you like the idea of a Totallympics Summer Games?

A) YES

B) NO

Would you participate in the Totallympics Summer Games if they were held?

A) YES

B) NO

What would you like to see included on the program for a Totallympics Summer Games?

- Answer on own 

I’d find it quite helpful if users would respond to this.

2 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Okay, since there seems to be quite a lot of interest in this; please respond to the following questions.

A) YES

B) NO

A) YES

B) NO

What would you like to see included on the program for a Totallympics Summer Games?

- Answer on own 

YES

YES

I don’t have a console so not sure how I’d do Mario/Sonic but that’s a good idea overall :)

4 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

A) YES

B) NO

A) YES

B) NO

- Answer on own 

Yes and yes, depending on which game(s) is/are used and the availability of said games.

I'd like everything that has a competitive feel to it where you can sort of control something :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

One suggestion I remember someone mentioning is a photography contest. Although in that case we would definitely need two distinct categories, mobile photos and camera photos. Or maybe rather some subject categories (food, landscape, etc). :p

#banbestmen

Well, if we allow non-sport games, there's one popular party game that has competitive minigames and it's available on all the platforms, including PC and mobile: Jackbox Games. The party game aspect also means that it's non-gamer friendly, basically anyone can play if they can understand English. And if the players have good internet connection, only one of them have to own the game. As with any party game, it's best played with (and more or less requires) voice chat. https://www.jackboxgames.com/

32 minutes ago, Vektor said:

Well, if we allow non-sport games, there's one popular party game that has competitive minigames and it's available on all the platforms, including PC and mobile: Jackbox Games. The party game aspect also means that it's non-gamer friendly, basically anyone can play if they can understand English. And if the players have good internet connection, only one of them have to own the game. As with any party game, it's best played with (and more or less requires) voice chat. https://www.jackboxgames.com/

Yep. I one these games for Xbox. Their great ? 

I’m down for whatever people want.