website statistics

Equestrian at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

dcro

4 minutes ago, dcro said:

Nice score, but he is best at dressage. :p

4 minutes ago, dcro said:

Nice score, but he is best at dressage. :p

Really? :p I'm not an equestrian expert but Valentina Truppa and the Rai's commentator said this. Thanks for the info :hatoff: 

2 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Really? :p I'm not an equestrian expert but Valentina Truppa and the Rai's commentator said this. Thanks for the info :hatoff: 

Yes really :p

For example, he was in 2nd place after dressage in London 2012 and finished 19th at the end with the same horse he is riding here. Perhaps Valentina meant that he is the best Italian over cross-country.

#banbestmen

vor 6 Minuten schrieb dcro:

:GER Klimke 39.50 and that puts Germany in front of France, but only by 0.20 points.

Wow ... France might really win a medal. Do you think that Jung still has a chance for gold?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

14 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Wow ... France might really win a medal. Do you think that Jung still has a chance for gold?

XC and two round jumping will be influential so he still definitely has a chance.

#banbestmen

Team standings after dressage

:GER 122.00

:FRA 122.20

:AUS 126.40

:GBR 127.70

:IRL 135.60

:NZL 137.50

:USA 137.50

France and Ireland impressed me a lot. On the other hand, New Zealand and USA were the biggest disappointments. Basically every Kiwi rider had problems except maybe Tim Price. Individually, Fox-Pitt is in the lead. I don't agree really with that as I thought Chris Burton was better (yet the judges put the Briton slightly in front).

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen