website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

I went wrong at Turkey..

You picked Czechoslovakia ? :p

Anyway I watched a couple of her videos after that and she is not so bad in geography overall...I mean for an American you know (sorry yuesey) :p

This is Belgium ? :lol:

Spoiler

Thing with National Anthems is that none of them ever sound remotely like the music of whatever country they represent, but they all sound like like Regimental marching music of the pickelhaube era.  Well, apart from the National Anthem of :SWE which is Dancing Queen, if course,

1 hour ago, Grassmarket said:

Thing with National Anthems is that none of them ever sound remotely like the music of whatever country they represent, but they all sound like like Regimental marching music of the pickelhaube era.  Well, apart from the National Anthem of :SWE which is Dancing Queen, if course,

To be fair, it'd kind of suck if national anthems just sound like whatever is the main music from a country. We have music for that :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

25 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

It's snowing for two days in Poland :cheer: This global warming thing isn't quite working this year :p

Here It does not stop raining. It is raining and raining and raining ... Pprobably time to start thinking about constructing an ark :old:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...