website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

@h.toshmatov I was reading your bio, and I noticed you have “NOC” listed as your job. Do you work for the Uzbekistan NOC? 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Some people are just so lucky. This is not normal :d First ever SVK Eurojackpot winner

https://www.time24story.com/2020/10/slovakia-has-its-first-eurojackpot-winner.html

The Fuck ! :lol:

“The event that so far every Slovak Eurojackpot lottery player has been waiting for took place on Friday, October 16, 2020. A fantastic jackpot fell in the lottery – 58,807,427.70 euros,” said Tipos spokesman Rastislav Čépé, adding that the multimillionaire seems to be inhabitant of the Košice region.

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

The Fuck ! :lol:

“The event that so far every Slovak Eurojackpot lottery player has been waiting for took place on Friday, October 16, 2020. A fantastic jackpot fell in the lottery – 58,807,427.70 euros,” said Tipos spokesman Rastislav Čépé, adding that the multimillionaire seems to be inhabitant of the Košice region.

RIP this person's life :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Sometimes I play it, but it seems my numbers are really rare - even when I don't play, there aren't even two numbers from my set of five drawn. While the 2-10 double was drawn last time in June 2019. With only 45 combinations possible it's quite rare, isn't it?

On 13/10/2020 at 14:52, hckosice said:

Oh yes, I forgot he has 2 channels one for :SVK and one international (not available in SVK) so try this

Well I watch PPPetr for years now, and he does make every place he goes to look attractive, and makes me want to book a flight to there