website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

The criminals have taken over Paris again (plus maybe three or four people with a yellow vest), some action with police going on. Live stream is here, allez allez police, kick them out of the city :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

il y a 10 minutes, heywoodu a dit :

The criminals have taken over Paris again (plus maybe three or four people with a yellow vest), some action with police going on. Live stream is here, allez allez police, kick them out of the city :d 

Why do you say that ? Macron is the most hated president in France, I support yellow jackets, there is too much poverty in France, it is necessary that our president react!

Just now, Benolympique said:

Why do you say that ? Macron is the most hated president in France, I support yellow jackets, there is too much poverty in France, it is necessary that our president react!

Because literally all they're doing is destroying other people's stuff. "We hate Macron, so we will burn down your car, kick in your windows and destroy the traffic signs." :dunno:

They are nothing but criminals, the real protesters have already been invisible for a long time.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Come on man, they literally just picked up a random little car parked at the side of the street and turned it upside down. How the fuck does it help anyone to destroy the car of a totally random person who has absolutely nothing to do with the government whatsoever?

à l’instant, heywoodu a dit :

Because literally all they're doing is destroying other people's stuff. "We hate Macron, so we will burn down your car, kick in your windows and destroy the traffic signs." :dunno:

They are nothing but criminals, the real protesters have already been invisible for a long time.

I agree but those who break are not yellow vests! do you seem to know our social crisis? I admit that the French are the best riders in the world.

Just now, Benolympique said:
I agree but those who break are not yellow vests! do you seem to know our social crisis? I admit that the French are the best riders in the world.

Yes, there are no yellow vests (apart from three or four), these are not protests. These are riots, done by criminals, and police should start acting a lot harder against them. Most of these people should be in jail instead of on the street.

And another random car flipped upside down, that'll teach Macron! :mad: