website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

1 hour ago, bestmen said:

World ranking of the best cooking 

How can they put us in 26th , sure jurists are from western countries  they put proUSA in the first positions 

962361540.png

Those damn Western countries, that's why Greece and Romania and Japan and India and China and Brazil and Indonesia and Bulgaria and Turkey and the Phillippines are in the top-20 :mad: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, bestmen said:

World ranking of the best cooking 

How can they put us in 26th , sure jurists are from western countries  they put proUSA in the first positions 

962361540.png

I started looking for the Netherlands on the list but then I remember the Dutch cuisine from this past 5 years living here and I didn’t even bother :lol:

P.S - I do love fried food so I can’t actually complain hehe 

1 minute ago, kungshamra71 said:

I started looking for the Netherlands on the list but then I remember the Dutch cuisine from this past 5 years living here and I didn’t even bother :lol:

P.S - I do love fried food so I can’t actually complain hehe 

Chips and Nutella the best meal of heywoodu 

16 minutes ago, kungshamra71 said:

The fact you mention Nutella instead of hagelslag tells me you don’t know what you’re talking about haha 

Exactly. But a lot of people in the Netherlands also say Nutella when they actually mean 'chocoladepasta' (chocolate paste). That's something different, and much better than Nutella :facepalm: 

Plus I can't care less that the Netherlands isn't on it, people eat the things they like anyway, who cares if it's some national invention or not :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

22 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Those 4.2 for Slovakia are surely for beer, I do not see how anyone with his healthy senses awarding any points for slovak cuisine, which is basically whatever you want, simply cooked with milk (sour obviously, most of the time...) and potatoes :p

Or they meant to click on Slovenia.  :stars: