website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

Not sure this has been addressed before but I just found out Honduras has changed their flag to a turquoise shade of blue in January 2022, following the inauguration of Xiomara Castro.

Flag of Honduras.svg

https://tiempo.hn/unah-confirma-usara-azul-turquesa-en-bandera-nacional/

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

On 3/18/2022 at 3:41 PM, Quasit said:

Not sure this has been addressed before but I just found out Honduras has changed their flag to a turquoise shade of blue in January 2022, following the inauguration of Xiomara Castro.

Flag of Honduras.svg

https://tiempo.hn/unah-confirma-usara-azul-turquesa-en-bandera-nacional/

Thank for reporting this! The Honduras flag has been updated: :HON

In the future, please always tag me when there is a flag change so I can do it immediately :d

5 hours ago, Sindo said:

Thank for reporting this! The Honduras flag has been updated: :HON

In the future, please always tag me when there is a flag change so I can do it immediately :d

:AFG has a new flag (or are reusing their old flag). However, some sport federations are still using the old one (actually I'm not sure if any of them are using the current flag).

45 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

:AFG has a new flag (or are reusing their old flag). However, some sport federations are still using the old one (actually I'm not sure if any of them are using the current flag).

nobody uses the Taliban flag, except themselves. Taliban government is not recognized by anybody yet. so the old flag is still the official one for international federations.

as far as I know the only sport Taliban cares about is Cricket and they let the Cricket NT played the World Cup couple months ago under the old flag. at least for now they are not insisting on using their own flag but since they are starting to do their normal Taliban things, I think that will happen eventually.

12 hours ago, hckošice said:

5:30 That sound Eastern European, Czechoslovakia ! :facepalm:

"Germany........? Oh, Spain. Well they're right next to each other. Kind of."

:rolleyes: 

Videos of people filming themselves doing some quiz or having some reactions always make me feel like "Sure, you didn't practice this and all your 'reactions' at all" :p 

On the bright side: national anthem quiz, I'm always in for that :cheer: 

I went wrong at Turkey..

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!