website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

There we go again, terrorist attack at Brussels airport, 1-11 people dead and, surprise, people apparently shouted "Allah akbar" before the explosions. Who could've guessed..

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

11 dead, 81 injured at Brussels airport

15 dead, 55 injured at the Maalbeek metro station in Brussels

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

another muslim cowardry terrorist act, so sad. So typicull, terrible news, again. I know that in NED you are not allowed to wear a pig cap and some newspaper prefer to write about a spring instead of easter but it`s all going wrong way in Western Europe.

Condolences to all families - how long and how many times we will be forced to witness such tragedies? In the name of what? How i hate cowards

Edited by Pavlo

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

sometimes i really feel kind of a need to scream out that there is 1 letter missing before "akbar" in such tragedies, guess which ;), helpessness when faced to such slaughter is so painful. And i don`t care about religious aspects for muslim users here, this is not a problem in fact when innocent people die. Or maybe the fact that we are "forced" to pretend political correctness is in fact a problem, core problem.

In multi culti aspect i`m hard anti and i`m not affraid of it. Plz, if u don`t like it, just accept it, i won`t change my mind and won`t go into stupid discussions anymore

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

29 minutes ago, Pavlo said:

another muslim cowardry terrorist act, so sad. So typicull, terrible news, again. I know that in NED you are not allowed to wear a pig cap and some newspaper prefer to write about a spring instead of easter but it`s all going wrong way in Western Europe.

There's quite some nuances needed in there. Pig caps were references to threats that were made to mosques and muslims in general and thing thing about spring instead of Easter is just not true. One magazine of one shop had the word "spring" instead of "Easter" on the frontpage of their little paper (not a newspaper, but the paper of some shop), but in the paper they used Easter everywhere. 

Just now, Gianlu33 said:

Allert in an university and in an other metro station. Attack wasn't finish :facepalm:

Most likely there's not so much going on there.

And there is nothing new about a new metro station..