website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

On 17/10/2020 at 04:38, Vojthas said:

Sometimes I play it, but it seems my numbers are really rare - even when I don't play, there aren't even two numbers from my set of five drawn. While the 2-10 double was drawn last time in June 2019. With only 45 combinations possible it's quite rare, isn't it?

According to Wikipedia, the Eurojackpot's probability is 1 in 95 million.

50 minutes ago, NaBUru38 said:

According to Wikipedia, the Eurojackpot's probability is 1 in 95 million.

Yes, because it's 5 of 50 + 2 of 10. My 45 combinations says about the second part only and that's (my numbes - 2,10) what hasn't happened since June 2019.

On 17/10/2020 at 09:38, Vojthas said:

Sometimes I play it, but it seems my numbers are really rare - even when I don't play, there aren't even two numbers from my set of five drawn. While the 2-10 double was drawn last time in June 2019. With only 45 combinations possible it's quite rare, isn't it?

Oh well, good for you to not win a jackpot like that :p You do know a huge part of people who win those kind of insane amounts end up bankrupt and depressed and basically without any sort of friend or maybe one or two decent family members left since everyone will want something from you and look at you like you're an asshole if you don't give them 5 million just because :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I think this acts as good proof that cats are actually man’s best friend and not dogs.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

11 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Oh well, good for you to not win a jackpot like that :p You do know a huge part of people who win those kind of insane amounts end up bankrupt and depressed and basically without any sort of friend or maybe one or two decent family members left since everyone will want something from you and look at you like you're an asshole if you don't give them 5 million just because :p 

I have an ability of not spending much money, even if I do have some more. And my second ability of keeping my financial cases in secret. I wouldn't need to show in any way, that I have money. I'd still live with my parents in a 50 m2, maybe I'd buy myself something more interesting, which would be "for my eyes only" (like... an Olympic torch or something which I could have got as a gift from a friend). Maybe I'd sponsor some sport anonymously. And I'd simply have it, use it, when I need, I wouldn't worry about being only a "pro bono" journalist instead of searching for a paid journalistic jobs so intensively.

I think I have quite a plan for a big amount of money and a head cold enough not to spend it too quickly (especially that I'm from a city which is known in the whole Poland from our greediness and I'm quite a representative - I prefer to walk 2,5 km to a train station and get to city centre for 5,80 PLN instead of spending 6,00 PLN to a route from my place to cities first bigger "transfer point" and then spend about 3 PLN more to get to the city centre - these are not big money, but I don't like spending more money, when I can spend less, no matter on the sum. (Doesn't refer to sport or tourist souvenirs.)

3 hours ago, hckosice said:

that video always gets me on my knees. always, it always works. Instead of miles there's kilos :lol:

Those people dressing for winter when asked to dress for -5 degrees Celsius :rofl: 

That's when I start figuring out a time 'somewhere in the next weeks' to go up to the attic and maybe find my autumn clothes.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!