website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

33 minutes ago, Swe26 said:

we playing battleship? b4 missed.

Nah, but that's usually the group of people who always comes up with 'wake up!!' and saying everyone who doesn't see 'it' is 'sleeping' or 'looking away'.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 minutes ago, bestmen said:

Macron said ;they need 5 years for rehabilit the monument :yikes:

it's such stupid , the monument will lose the historic value

the monument will not lose value, its the history of french and european people and it is to be protected

Just now, Swe26 said:

the monument will not lose value, its the history of french and european people and it is to be protected 

lol european people , france is not sweden  , stop this discrimination i know france much more than you :bye:

when you rehabilitate an ancient monument just like if you build a new one , it's not the same value

8 minutes ago, Swe26 said:

I'm European, yet it's not my history. It's the history of, in this case, Paris and France.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, bestmen said:

lol european people , france is not sweden  , stop this discrimination i know france much more than you :bye:

when you rehabilitate an ancient monument just like if you build a new one , it's not the same value

lol no monuments are restored many times withouth losing value. and i know the value of history much more than you.

6 minutes ago, bestmen said:

It depends. Repairs and additions have been made since it was finished, the thing that collapsed was half a millennium younger than the main structure for example. Almost no old building like this has been untouched since the building finished.

46 minutes ago, bestmen said:

Macron said ;they need 5 years for rehabilit the monument :yikes:

it's such stupid , the monument will lose the historic value

The renovations were going on non-stop for the last 30 years, this major thing planned was supposed to take 20 years and now this clown says 5 years? Bankrolled by private millionaires of course because the State that owns the damn thing coudn't care less about doing a proper job with it.