website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

8 hours ago, konig said:

A islamic beach :wacko:

117094971_3740050532689728_548771530084664155_o.jpg

Considering he's going to be burnt to a crisp, she's the smart one there. If going to the beach can be called smart anyway, all that sand getting absolutely everywhere. Yuck.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

It’s official! The American Song Contest is coming in 2021!

Rules will be similar to Eurovision, format will be different. The American Song Contest will be held in a one-v-one knockout elimination format (March Madness style as it has been labeled). 

More info: https://variety.com/2020/music/news/eurovision-song-contest-american-song-contest-1234726887/

Cool, now let's see if this will actually happen and won't be something like Asiavision which has been announced for years and never actually happened :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

59 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Cool, now let's see if this will actually happen and won't be something like Asiavision which has been announced for years and never actually happened :p 

It won't happen though, Asia is too big to unite :p

8 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

It’s official! The American Song Contest is coming in 2021!

Rules will be similar to Eurovision, format will be different. The American Song Contest will be held in a one-v-one knockout elimination format (March Madness style as it has been labeled). 

More info: https://variety.com/2020/music/news/eurovision-song-contest-american-song-contest-1234726887/

Great. They stole our format.

#banbestmen

Anyone else feeling like they're lost on Totallympics lately? I generally use it via the Unread Topics section, but it's just so full I generally see that and think "meh, forget it" and close Totallympics after a few seconds :p 

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Anyone else feeling like they're lost on Totallympics lately? I generally use it via the Unread Topics section, but it's just so full I generally see that and think "meh, forget it" and close Totallympics after a few seconds :p 

I am using notifications widely and...

giphy.gif

17 hours ago, Grassmarket said:

And because La Chine would always give its Douze points au Hong Kong, La Malaysie à L’Indonesie etc

It reminds me of the 2018 Asian Games, the referee of the basketball match between China and Philippines is from Hong Kong and Philippines complained it during and after the match. But it's of no use because they are different NOC and compliant to the rule.:roflmao: