website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

5 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I’m assuming the state legislature said that had to be on flag. No motto should ever be on a flag, especially one that reads “In God We Trust” when religious freedom is guaranteed in said country.

The best troll flags were the one written in all Arabic, and the once that included the hammer & sickle :lol:

And the Chinese flag defaced with 'by god we trust in communism' too :lol: 

Just use Norway's flag defaced with the seal... Confederate looking and Christian enough :p 

1 hour ago, Griff88 said:

And the Chinese flag defaced with 'by god we trust in communism' too :lol: 

Just use Norway's flag defaced with the seal... Confederate looking and Christian enough :p 

I don’t know, I’d thought the subtle rip-off of DRC’s flag was nice too :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 godzinę temu, hckosice napisał:

so that happened...

I broke my leg (right finger) today, the doctors put me a plaster I´ll have to wear for a whole month....now it hurts like hell...but in other hand 1 full month unexpected vacation. :p

quick recovery

Massive explosion in Beirut. The video I’ve seen is horrific, but I haven’t be able to find any verification of its authenticity. From the authentic reports I’ve seen, there is widespread damage throughout the city.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

9 minut temu, Olympian1010 napisał:

Massive explosion in Beirut. The video I’ve seen is horrific, but I haven’t be able to find any verification of its authenticity. From the authentic reports I’ve seen, there is widespread damage throughout the city.

From those videos which I saw all looks serious and authentic, all media and news TV channels here now reporting about this and shows those videos.

Edit: According some people the explosion was heard even in eastern Cyprus.

6 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Oh they are true. I mean, one video, sure, have doubts...but tons and tons of videos from literally every angle (flats, streets, even boats)...that's real. And big. That was absolutely insane..

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Vic Liu said:

At the beginning I thought it was an accident of a firework factory, but it couldn't explain the massive explosion afterward. It's way too terrible like a nuclear bomb.

That definitely fits with a fireworks factory. It's how parts of the Dutch city of Enschede were decimated in 2000 - fire, lots of small explosions and then a huge devastating explosing when the whole thing went up.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!