website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

Going to the airport tomorrow morning for an obvious reason :woohoo:

I've just set my alarm at 04:20 and that immediately made me want to share that with @Olympian1010 :d

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Going to the airport tomorrow morning for an obvious reason :woohoo:

I've just set my alarm at 04:20 and that immediately made me want to share that with @Olympian1010 :d

420!!! :smoke:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I just bought this promotion product at a price US$ 530 (excluding $7 tax per flight). I can take any China Southern Airline(largest Chinese airline) domestic flight on any date at unlimited times from 2020/08/26-2021/01/06 (under some loose conditions I can accept). I will go to lots of remote places in the coming days and maybe gonna be a traveling vlogger. Look at all the possible places I can go to.:clap:

WechatIMG1497.jpeg

58 minutes ago, intoronto said:

I lost my mother last week Tuesday. It is literally the most devastating thing to happen to me and tbh I am still in shock/sad. :(

My most sincere condolences.

I never know what words are more comforting in these occasions, but even if we've never meet in person, I truly hope that with time you and each person she touched and cherised may find peace and remember her fondly.

16 hours ago, intoronto said:

I lost my mother last week Tuesday. It is literally the most devastating thing to happen to me and tbh I am still in shock/sad. :(

Oh. That´s terrible.  I can not even imagine your pain my friend.

I really wish to express you My deepest condolences.  Stay strong buddy

56 minutes ago, Finnator123 said:

Guess who's back? ;)    What have i missed over these months away from totallympics...

@dcro and @heywoodu got married, but that’s a about it. 

You haven’t missed much I don’t think. The forum hasn’t been as active as it during “normal” times, though it seems like activity has picked up a little in the last week or two. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

21 hours ago, intoronto said:

So sorry to hear that :(. Stay strong!!!

Here is one of my favorite quotes about life: “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim”