website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

17 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Let's hope nothing block the process and he is sent to firing squad immediately

On 09/07/2020 at 13:08, Griff88 said:

To the Serbian users, is there a news about a woman who is handed to Indonesian authorities?

Maria Pauline Lumowa stolen US$ 278 million in 2003 from the bank where she worked and evading capture until now... Apparently Serbian authorities had arrested her a year ago but there is no extradition agreement between two countries which delays the process.

Honestly, this is the first time I've heard of this

4 hours ago, Griff88 said:

Let's hope nothing block the process and he is sent to firing squad immediately

I'm still against the death penalty even in this case, since I'd rather see someone like that rot in a Southeast Asian cell, but let's just say I won't be crying for his life :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Anyone else got a couple of these PMs? Oh boy, I feel like I'm about to get rich guys!

MY DONATION TO YOU,

I am Mrs Esther Richerd I am 67 years old . an aging widow suffering from long time illness. i am currently admitted in a hospital here in Abidjan cote d' Ivore, I have some funds I inherited from my late loving husband Mr.Richerd Philip The amount of (  $5million dollars USD  ) which he deposited in one of the clearing house Here in cote d'ivore and I need a honest and God fearing person who have the feelings of human that can use this funds for God's work and 15% out of the total funds will be for your compasation for doing this work of God. I saw your email from internet and decided to contact you. Please if you would be able to use these funds for the Lord's work kindly reply to me.

May the Grace of our Lord the love of God and the sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you and your family's Amen.a
Sister nurse working in this hospital that helped me to type this message, because I am loosing strenght every munites of the day. All I need from you is prayers,If you are interested Contact me for more details

Here is my email:my private email ( estherricherd001@gmail.com )

Your Sister In The Lord.

Mrs Esther Richerd

Too bad the 'sister nurse' who 'helped type this message' apparently had typing typhoid, because it ain't looking so good.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

10 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Anyone else got a couple of these PMs? Oh boy, I feel like I'm about to get rich guys!

Too bad the 'sister nurse' who 'helped type this message' apparently had typing typhoid, because it ain't looking so good.

Hmm I thought the year is already 2020...

Read through the Rio 2016 Opening Ceremony thread on Games Bids. I officially hate Game Bids now :p

Every other comment was just negative for the sake of being negative. Plus, the constant Zika jokes and complaints about the budget and whatnot. I couldn’t even finish it I was so annoyed.

I read through the Totallympics thread the other day, and I can happily say that y’all are much better than those users over at Game Bids.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

Read through the Rio 2016 Opening Ceremony thread on Games Bids. I officially hate Game Bids now :p

Every other comment was just negative for the sake of being negative. Plus, the constant Zika jokes and complaints about the budget and whatnot. I couldn’t even finish it I was so annoyed.

I read through the Totallympics thread the other day, and I can happily say that y’all are much better than those users over at Game Bids.

And they used to degrade this forum too :lol:

But as I said before, the Youtube findings thread is still useful

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

Literally its a cancer lol. 

Total WTF weather today in Slovakia ! :crazy:  I mean how is this even possible in a country that is some 400km long x 200km wide ... in the same time north-west city of Čadca has 9° rain, strong wind and extreme cold and in the south-east place around Košice has 31° extreme heat...

6c1imsem98a51.jpg