website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

5 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Alrighty, I went ahead and created a watch group on Discord. Here’s the invite: https://discord.gg/mWkeM5c

Myself and @Vojthas are going to watch the Marble League live tomorrow if anyone wants to join (maybe @bmo @Grassmarket @Fly_like_a_don)

But I am unable to join how come. 

2 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

But I am unable to join how come. 

Here’s another invite: https://discord.gg/Z5aujHu

There shouldn’t be anything blocking people from joining, so I don’t know why you couldn’t. Discord isn’t blocked in India is it?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

Here’s another invite: https://discord.gg/Z5aujHu

There shouldn’t be anything blocking people from joining, so I don’t know why you couldn’t. Discord isn’t blocked in India is it?

No it isn't blocked.. It worked this time 

Slovak police seized in Nitra 1.5 tons of methamphetamines, with an estimated street value of some 2 billion euros ! the country’s largest-ever seizure ! 

The drugs originated from Mexico arrived in Slovakia from the Croatian port Rijeka and is thought to have been destined to be sold throughout the European Union.

Inspectors drilled holes at the bottom of the tanks and found large amounts of a white crystalline substance later identified as methamphetamine.

the dog who sniffed the shipment is becomming the new national hero :d

6391864_1000x.jpeg?rev=3

6391852_1000x.jpeg?rev=3

Oh damn, someone is gonna get an unpleasant visit from a bit of an unsatisfied customer :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I'm curious how they calculate these things though. A quick Google search brings a price (the high estimate) of around €60 per gram of meth. Since they caught 1,5 million grams, that brings us to 90 million euros :p I'm curious where the calculation is that brings it to over 2 billion (not that I'm doubting it, I am genuinely curious :d ).

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!