website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

Kane Tanaka has been on quite a run the past year or so, steadily moving up to what's now the 7th place in the list of oldest verified people in history. She can move to 6th the week after next week and she'd get to the all-time podium if she manages to keep the Grim Reaper away until the early second half of September.

K2ARem4.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

So. A slightly higher amount of radiation has been detected in the Nordics quickly sparking theories of problems at a nuclear power plant.

It's not dangerous levels so right now it's all about hoping that it has nothing to it, but considering this year so far, you'll never know!

@MHSN The fuck is going on?!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

38 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

@MHSN The fuck is going on?!

new day, new disaster !  pretty normal these days !

still not much information, we just know that's a clinic. (not a hospital with lots of patients ) and probably gas explosion. still no report on causalities :( they are fighting to stop the fire right now.

btw that street is where I used to go to college. :(

Dude jerked himself a broken dick and now wants 25 million dollars from Twitch. Right.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/25/sex-addict-claims-hot-female-gamers-caused-him-to-injure-penis/

Alrighty, I went ahead and created a watch group on Discord. Here’s the invite: https://discord.gg/mWkeM5c

Myself and @Vojthas are going to watch the Marble League live tomorrow if anyone wants to join (maybe @bmo @Grassmarket @Fly_like_a_don)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Alrighty, I went ahead and created a watch group on Discord. Here’s the invite: https://discord.gg/mWkeM5c

Myself and @Vojthas are going to watch the Marble League live tomorrow if anyone wants to join (maybe @bmo @Grassmarket @Fly_like_a_don)

A nice idea