website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

Americans are weak willed, uneducated, strongly opinionated, and have a tendency to go against science. This literally doesn’t shock me one bit. We honestly have more in common with Brazil or Indonesia than the UK or Germany at this point.

Nah people in UK also dumb, they burn 5G towers to prevent COVID-19 :lol:

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

Americans are weak willed, uneducated, strongly opinionated, and have a tendency to go against science. This literally doesn’t shock me one bit. We honestly have more in common with Brazil or Indonesia than the UK or Germany at this point.

Hello religion (there are people who are exceptions of course, but these people apparently are definitely not).

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Em 28/04/2020 em 17:17, heywoodu disse:

I think Lidl has some bigger brands here, but I'm not sure because I basically only go there for two or three specific things I always get there :p 

They do sometimes have some random stuff on offer, like this set that I'm sure @hckosice would like and which provided for some rather intense battles in the garden :d 

lidlSpeelsets5.jpg

Which, by the way, I won :champion:

15 horas atrás, Olympian1010 disse:

Unfortunately, yes, what you said about americans very much describe brazilians. Things are just getting worse here

I’ve found another results collector through an old GameBids thread (which funny enough features @intoronto going ballistic on some dude). He seems to have many of the results I’m missing. I’ve reached out to him, so let’s hope I can make a new friend! :d

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

50 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I’ve found another results collector through an old GameBids thread (which funny enough features @intoronto going ballistic on some dude). He seems to have many of the results I’m missing. I’ve reached out to him, so let’s hope I can make a new friend! :d

I bet he's the random author who often comments on ITG. He's the reason I leave that place lol

1 minute ago, Griff88 said:

I bet he's the random author who often comments on ITG. He's the reason I leave that place lol

I never really seen intoronto mad, so it was quite the sight (though it was 9 years ago). I don’t know the user you’re talking about. I‘m not a fan of GameBids either and I only just started checking it a little more. Here’s the thread I was talking about: https://www.gamesbids.com/forums/topic/20652-official-reports/#comments

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I never really seen intoronto mad, so it was quite the sight (though it was 9 years ago). I don’t know the user you’re talking about. I‘m not a fan of GameBids either and I only just started checking it a little more. Here’s the thread I was talking about: https://www.gamesbids.com/forums/topic/20652-official-reports/#comments

Find it by yourself if you want to know, I believe you are smart enough to connect the dots :d  I am not going there anymore except for 'Ceremonies on UTube' thread