website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

5 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Guys, Kim is like Gandhi if he compare him with his sister...

Let's hope that he is still alive (and there aren't proof about his death)

Any story about his sister? I didn't read any before except those very formal ones without emotion.

23 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Which is why all this is, for now, nothing more than sensationalist media making a thing out of everything. I think in a few years this will be on his Wikipedia page as one of the many times people were speculating about his health and a bit later there he was again.

If there's one thing people can easily photoshop 'evidence' of on Twitter and make false stories about, it's the death of the leader of a highly isolated country. Just keep an eye on Yonhap or something.

There are many little things that pretty much confirm it though.

From satellite images, to China confirming some suspicions (which is huge in this case), and stuff like Kim Jong-un missing from Kim Il-sung birthday celebrations...

#banbestmen

29 minutes ago, brunamoura said:

No beard ???

P.S.: but I love you the same - with/without/half-half ??❤️

What if he shaved off half of the half? :evil:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, dcro said:

So either @Olympian1010 made a lucky guess, or he indeed has been @heywoodu's alter ego all along...

I don’t know, you and @heywoodu have always had the better bromance. I wouldn’t want to get in the way of that.

Plus, I’m still rocking facial hair :d

I pretty sure I talk to most of you more than I talk with my non-forum friends, so that might explain why we’re on similar brain frequencies.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

21 minutes ago, intoronto said:

The Hockey part :d

@hckosice

:facepalm:

where did you found this ? anyway this is sadly mostly true lol...especially that part with eastern europe/central europe

and hockey, yes, million of hope, glorifying the whole roster like super heroes and then bitching about everyone from the coach to the last servicemen of the team after preliminary round exits :lol: