website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

2 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

For those of you also on the Olympic sub-Reddit, what do you make about that post from the guy claiming to be a NOC official. He claims the IOC is actively looking into canceling the 2020 (2021) Summer Olympics and 2022 Winter Olympics. I think it’s all made up, and complete bullshit, but I’d love to know what others think.

Without even reading it (I might later):

tenor.gif?itemid=10579998

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

For those of you also on the Olympic sub-Reddit, what do you make about that post from the guy claiming to be a NOC official. He claims the IOC is actively looking into canceling the 2020 (2021) Summer Olympics and 2022 Winter Olympics. I think it’s all made up, and complete bullshit, but I’d love to know what others think.

Would be more believable if it is Facebook/Twitter :lol:

15 hours ago, MHSN said:

A little joke with our Indian friends  :d

the whole clip is something like 5 minutes about Coronavirus in India and how Bollywood actors will beat the hell of it :p but I post only this music part , it looks and somehow even sounds very Indian.

What does it mean. Do you have lyrics ?Is it in persian 

7 hours ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

What does it mean. Do you have lyrics ?Is it in persian 

of course it is, even though they worked on accent to make it sound Indian (as much as they could)

first this is just fun and also a commercial clip (about energizing drinks) so don't except it to really make sense :d this is the whole clip. this is based on cliche we remember about Bollywood movies from something like 20 years ago, Bollywood movies were really popular back then,

this guy always makes fun of Iran national TV (mostly the news channel) at the beginning of the clip the news said, Corona itself made an statement that it's not afraid of China, USA, North Korea and even ISIS but it is afraid of India ! because Salman Khan himself went to a hospital, pull the virus out of a patient's throat, beat it and kill it ! other bollywood actors are joining him ! even though the Indian police still made 7 million butts red !

and in the movie part, this guy after being in quarantine for a month drunk some of those energizing drinks (apparently got horny) and went out, but met the police and the police tracked him to his mother's place, after a brief fight, the police's daughter came looking for his dad and this guy fell in love at first sight

this is the lyrics for the music part

Spoiler

Ey Mom Mom Mom I want a wife, Ey Mom Mom Mom I'm full of love

My beauty, my love, when I look at you, I feel great, you are my love

Women: oh dad I have to go, you leave me alone, what do you want from me and my world, you are crazy

Swear to my grandfather (Amitabh Bachchan's picture) , swear to my aunt, swear I'm in love with you, beauty, delbar

Woman: no you drunk too much, you are out of your mind

I'm stuck like electricity, come be my mate in life

Woman: I'm burning from thirst (of love) , my heart is working faster

Police: he is good, his mother is even better :p

Woman: I accept

Yay, My favorite logo one Bermuda’s design competition. This is their new NOC logo:

5F9EBCC5-0621-4C5B-808F-14754BEEDA4C.jpeg

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela