website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

I really should not have read his Wikipedia page and just left the myth alone :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Seems as though we found April’s “event”. I’d say “could this year get any worse”, but then I probably would, so I’ll go with “damn, this sucks.”

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

20 minutes ago, dcro said:

So now that we all basically relocated to North Korea, what will you be doing when the new working week starts tomorrow? :d

Uhm, go to work? :p 

There's still 9 exams scheduled for tomorrow. I don't know if people will actually show up (it's too late to cancel), but who knows. If nobody does, I'll do what I usually do there on quiet days: study and probably hang out with some of the other guys who are there doing nothing :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Uhm, go to work? :p 

There's still 9 exams scheduled for tomorrow. I don't know if people will actually show up (it's too late to cancel), but who knows. If nobody does, I'll do what I usually do there on quiet days: study and probably hang out with some of the other guys who are there doing nothing :p 

Meanwhile, I am supposed to get the starting date of my first job tomorrow, but I have a feeling that might not be happening any time soon. :lol::facepalm:

(should have been either March 20th or 23rd, but that was before everything went to shit...)

#banbestmen

27 minutes ago, dcro said:

So now that we all basically relocated to North Korea, what will you be doing when the new working week starts tomorrow? :d

My school is still not technically cancelled, but it probably will be. I’ll be doing a mixture of online classes, building results books, and trying publish some content for you guys. Speaking of which, it there’s anything you guys would like for us to try (written, audio, or visual) let me know. I’ll try my best to keep y’all entertained. 
I might go back and watch some multi-sports games replays like always. Besides that, who knows. I’d love to talk with people, but I just don’t have many friends really, so quarantine is like life as usual, but even sadder :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

28 minutes ago, dcro said:

North Korea? My experience tells me that Madagascar is the place to go in case of pandemy! :p 

But well: 

pinky and the brain world GIF,

... Maybe not take over the world, but the same as the last few days (without watching badminton)

6 minutes ago, dcro said:

Meanwhile, I am supposed to get the starting date of my first job tomorrow, but I have a feeling that might not be happening any time soon. :lol::facepalm:

(should have been either March 20th or 23rd, but that was before everything went to shit...)

I feel you man, a few days ago I heard Thursday I have the 2nd (and most likely final) talk with what's supposed to be my first real employer....let's see how that goes :p