website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

@DaniSRB Purely out of curiousity, do these things usually go well? I would have expected these teams would be separated in qualifying groups (same with Turkey/Azerbaijan and Armenia for example), so I was surprised to see this match for today and then got curious :p

0fAbfOi.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

@DaniSRB Purely out of curiousity, do these things usually go well? I would have expected these teams would be separated in qualifying groups (same with Turkey/Azerbaijan and Armenia for example), so I was surprised to see this match for today and then got curious :p

0fAbfOi.png

looks like in handball only

appearently some fan groups of major football teams want not allow that it happen 

edit: it won't be held :p

Edited by DaniSRB

4 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

looks like in handball only

appearently some fan groups of major football teams want not allow that it happen 

edit: it won't be held :p

:lol: Smart move from the handball federation then :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Wait, it even would have been the very first match ever in any sport where a national team representing Kosovo would play in Serbia? Interesting, I doubt women's U20 handball will get more attention internationally speaking than this :p