website statistics

Tokyo 2020 Day after Day as it could have happened

There is an ongoing rumor that very likely Tokyo Olympics will not be held in year 2021. Japan is no longer interested to hold the Olympics in year 2021 due to pandemic. However Olympics 2024 will be held in Paris as planned and Olympics 2026 will be held in Los Angeles as planned. Therefore Japan will make its bid to host the Olympics in year 2032.

1 hour ago, Benolympique said:

Yes caroline garcia, in mixed doubles fabrice martin is one of the best french.

Fabrice Martin won't be in Tokyo, I think France will go with 4 singles player plus Herbert and Mahut who will play also mixed double with Mladenovic and Garcia, I hope for France with better results than Rio when France had the top seeds in all 3 tennis draws and won no matches being eliminated in 1st round in both doubles and mixed. 

8 minutes ago, Andry84 said:

Fabrice Martin won't be in Tokyo, I think France will go with 4 singles player plus Herbert and Mahut who will play also mixed double with Mladenovic and Garcia, I hope for France with better results than Rio when France had the top seeds in all 3 tennis draws and won no matches being eliminated in 1st round in both doubles and mixed. 

yes, women's tennis had a fiasco, and there was the kristina mladenovic and benoit pair case which was excluded from the olympic village for bad behavior. you think that france will align who has tokyo?

2 hours ago, up and down said:

There is an ongoing rumor that very likely Tokyo Olympics will not be held in year 2021. Japan is no longer interested to hold the Olympics in year 2021 due to pandemic. However Olympics 2024 will be held in Paris as planned and Olympics 2026 will be held in Los Angeles as planned. Therefore Japan will make its bid to host the Olympics in year 2032.

Cool ... why should we care about random rumors? Why not just wait until there is an official decision? Also I doubt that the 2026 olympics will take Place in Los Angeles and i don’t think anyone can say today whether the 2024 and 2028 olympics will take place as planned. 

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-time_Olympic_Games_medal_table#List_of_NOCs_without_medals

this is a list of NOCs without summer olympics medal yet

which one of them is more likely to get its first medal in Tokyo, what do you think? and in which event? who would win it?

6 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-time_Olympic_Games_medal_table#List_of_NOCs_without_medals

this is a list of NOCs without summer olympics medal yet

which one of them is more likely to get its first medal in Tokyo, what do you think? and in which event? who would win it?

Bosnia in athletics in men's 800m and either of Malta/Monaco/San Marino in shooting and with HUGE luck Saint Lucia in athletics in women's high jump.

6 minutes ago, rybak said:

Bosnia in athletics in men's 800m and either of Malta/Monaco/San Marino in shooting and with HUGE luck Saint Lucia in athletics in women's high jump.

I agree with you, although I don't believe in LCA medal in W high jump. 1 % chance I think. There is too high level of competition in W HJ now with all the UKR and RUS jumpers.

I would add Bangladesh in archery. This is the most populated country who hasn't got one single medal yet.

59 minutes ago, rybak said:

and i think there will be a first medal for "Olympic Athletes from a Country Which Name Cannot Be Officially Mentioned in Tokyo, But We IOC Members Really Liked To Party Hard In The Nights In Sochi. So Hard That We Didn't Care If The Urine Samples Were Safe Or Not" Team I guess,

That was a tricky question hah

16 minutes ago, rybak said:

not sure Burkina Faso is in that list? :mumble:

if they are, :BUR Fabrice Zango is the most likely to win a medal (athletics, men's triple jump)...

3 minutes ago, phelps said:

not sure Burkina Faso is in that list? :mumble:

if they are, :BUR Fabrice Zango is the most likely to win a medal (athletics, men's triple jump)...

I completely forgot about him :facepalm: Yes, Burkina Faso is also waiting for their first medal, let's hope that he will have chance to take medal this year or will have to wait until Paris Games.....