website statistics

Tokyo 2020 Day after Day as it could have happened

Day #16...this is "The End" (cit.) :lol:

sadness and depression at their climax...to me, this is absolutely the worst moment of my "normal" life (except for the serious troubles, of course...we're still talking of sport, of course)...

by the way, my "event(s) of the day" would strongly depend on the Italian interest (= presence in some medal matches)...

but...if there were no Italy at all (or if Italy were present in each and every team sport final), Athletics (men's Marathon), Track Cycling (men's Keirin and women's Omnium more than anything), women's Handball Gold Medal match and men's Waterpolo Gold Medal match would surely my "not to be missed" events of the day...

women's Volley and Basketball would go in the second row...

and I promised myself not to watch a single second of the Boxing tournament, but I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna keep this promise...I like the sport too much to resist temptation...:rofl: :facepalm:

in any case, it's sure that I'm not going to watch a single second of Rhythmic Gymnastics (that's too much for me) and the Closing Ceremony (that's too painful...I'm not so masochist)...

bye guys...it's been a lot of fun to live this "Neverland Olympics"...:bye:

but now I do really hope to live a true, genuine Olympic experience in 12 months time...:fingers:

On 06/08/2020 at 05:32, rafalgorka said:

Off- Topic

If you could choose a city who could host Summer Olympics in future, what would it be? 

But you can choose only a City which hasn't been a host yet. 

For me: CAPETOWN is my first choice. 

Then Warsaw and Boston. 

Lima or Taipei

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

5 hours ago, phelps said:

Day #16...this is "The End" (cit.) :lol:

bye guys...it's been a lot of fun to live this "Neverland Olympics"...:bye:

but now I do really hope to live a true, genuine Olympic experience in 12 months time...:fingers:

And nobody lost any money gambling on the results!  :lol: