website statistics

Tokyo 2020 Day after Day as it could have happened

19 hours ago, dcro said:

Feeling very confident. :p

Winning fencing + BOTH shooting + taekwondo would be like winning a lottery. If not harder.

Yeah actually I'm with you. Though I'm not going to put any dare about shoe eating.. 

Most of those who predicted shooting don't follow it and using world championships result which was held in Korea. Funnily not a single podium finish for both the winners in any world cup in 2019.. Infact just 2 medals silver and bronze for korea in both events each in world cup. Possible Jin will not even qualify for Olympics... Lol.. Experience might save him... I see 0 medals for Korea in shooting on day 1..

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

There should be opening ceremony going on right now. I am So disappointed :-(

I wonder what is the order of teams entering the parade in japanese language. I will check how it was in Nagano. 

It will be in English, because in Japanese order there will be a dispute: Chinese Taipei will march before China and Beijing ain't having any of that unless they are hosting the Games

27 minut temu, Griff88 napisał:

It will be in English, because in Japanese order there will be a dispute: Chinese Taipei will march before China and Beijing ain't having any of that unless they are hosting the Games

I can see in Nagano it was in English, too.

Well, I am not sure if Japanese organizers should agree on that. I think general rule is that parade of nations is according to the organizers' alphabet.

But that;s their decision.

I don't agree with morning swimming finals, either. But what can you do?

Another question I wonder about in these first days when we should watch olympic games - whether playing softball in Fukushima is really safe? I don't have any knowledge about it, but believe it must be. Because it is very important sign that they decided to play these games in Fukushima on 2 days before the opening. I hope it is a good idea.