website statistics

Junior Pan American Games 2021

Totallympics

15 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

The sheer lack of competence on all fronts in organization and broadcast of events is baffling.

This is how scores were displayed after group presentations in rhythmic gymnastics:

ff20d77b-eaee-4d4b-bbac-ec02d101608b.jpg

These were the actual scores, published HOURS later on the official website:

e97cced3-d247-4f1e-a03f-96644abd44f4.jpg

I've never seen anything like that in my life.

And is not only in this sport, i see this even in athletics, for example the male 1500 m.

1 hour ago, vinipereira said:

Nice gold for Brazil in individual rhythmic gymnastics. Was this unexpected @thiago_simoes?

Yup. Maria Eduarda is great, but beating the Americans even with lots of mistakes? That's really surprising!

And I'm very happy with a gold medal for Argentina in gymnastics! Last time this happened at the Pan American Games was in 1999. Last century! Amazing result for the country!

41 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

Yup. Maria Eduarda is great, but beating the Americans even with lots of mistakes? That's really surprising!

And I'm very happy with a gold medal for Argentina in gymnastics! Last time this happened at the Pan American Games was in 1999. Last century! Amazing result for the country!

Valentina Podesta is an interesting promise of our gymnastics, i really dont know the another girl.

3 hours ago, thiago_simoes said:

It's possible see the individual AA? There is a video?