website statistics

Junior Pan American Games 2021

Totallympics

Some fascinating scores on the first day of the women’s handball tournament. Three rather competitive matches and one dominant performance by :PAR

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

On 11/19/2021 at 12:49 PM, intoronto said:

Aurélie Tran in women's artistic gymnastics. Now, that's impressive. It's going to be gold, silver and bronze to the USA and Canada in all of the individual events. For the team event, I predict USA with the gold medal, Argentina in a comfortable position for the silver medal and either Mexico or Brazil with the bronze medal.

A handball match suspended due to weather (rain). There’s something you don’t see very often.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Have to say, this is arguably the worst results system I have seen.

It’s not the first time anyone has used this system. If I recall correctly, this was used during the most recent South American Games and Bolivarian Games :(

2 hours ago, PHI2019 said:

It’s not the first time anyone has used this system. If I recall correctly, this was used during the most recent South American Games and Bolivarian Games :(

Yes, Deporte Virtual was used by those organizers as well. 

:ECU thought this was a cannonball competition :p 

Also, the lack of graphics makes diving very difficult to follow. Hopefully, PanamSports gets that figured out at some point.