website statistics

Summer World University Games 2021 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

Just now, heywoodu said:

Those morons swinging their dicks while running in front of the peloton on a climb in a Borat suit? Yeah, I always thoroughly enjoy when someone trips them over or knocks them straight on the face.

Oh you saw me on summer vacation last year?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Griff88 said:

After FISU secret negotiations with Turkmenistan and Korea broke down, finally Chengdu is going to be the host for 2021 Summer Universiade.

Also this continues the10 year cycle: Beijing 2001 - Shenzhen 2011 - Chengdu 2021

20181213185725_6014.jpg

WOW ! China has all this money for hosting all these big sports events in a very short period of time , preparing elite athletes for International level and building complex sports venues for developing nations , i wonder how much is the budget for Sport in China :d

2 hours ago, thepharoah said:

WOW ! China has all this money for hosting all these big sports events in a very short period of time , preparing elite athletes for International level and building complex sports venues for developing nations , i wonder how much is the budget for Sport in China :d

Whatever they need, the country is basically the world’s largest bank

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

6 hours ago, thepharoah said:

Well if every major cities and provincial capital of your country got their own Olympic Sport Center, you can just spread a map and play dart-to-host :P 

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
41 minutes ago, PHI2019 said:

Russia and Belarus have been excluded by FISU from the 2021 Summer University Games.

https://www.insidethegames.biz/articles/1120472/fisu-russia-belarus-ban-end-of-2022

That's 20% of the medals being up for grabs now that the 'students' from Russia are out :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!