website statistics

Mediterranean Games 2022

Totallympics

3 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

Serbia sent u19 water polo team

I believe the sport is being held at the U18 (maybe U19 due to the Covid-19 delay) level. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

From my experience here I can say that for many people (me included) is the first time in Africa so it is normal some things or standards are just different than what we are used to in Europe.

Some might be better, some worse, but most of them are just subjective.

So far all the Algerian people I met were really nice and very kind. And very helpful with foreigners.

Our hotel is okay but I have talked with some athletes and staff and most of them agreed their hotel/flat in the "Olympic" village was really bad.

But if you come to Algeria and you want to see the buildings you see in London, the event's organization you see in Berlin, the public transport you have in Paris, people driving like in Geneva, the city as clean as Stockholm, then you are going to complain.

There is also an amazing cat in the Gymnastics venue, which I have just feeded with my lunch :d

VideoCapture_20220624-162732.jpg