website statistics

Mediterranean Games 2022

Totallympics

7 minutes ago, FireRun said:

Really good day for Slovenia today. Lots of medals with a few golds. It's a shame there's no live streams here. We don't even get highlights. :(

That’s a shame. I’ve really been enjoying this event, but it is hard to find coverage. I believe you can find the daily highlights package on YouTube if it’s any help.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, dcro said:

The Mediterranean is not that mediocre at 800 m. :p

Just spreading hope. 

But you promised a Lebanese shooting medal which didn't happen. :p 

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

Guarischi :ITA won the women’s road race, which came down to an uphill group sprint. :ITA has never lost the women’s road race at the Mediterranean Games.

Christoforou :CYP finished 4th :(

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

5 hours ago, FireRun said:

Really good day for Slovenia today. Lots of medals with a few golds. It's a shame there's no live streams here. We don't even get highlights. :(

You can try searching it with Arabic (copy it from the Wiki page of Oran 2022). There are Algerian public TV, OnTime Sports which geoblock the streams (but will be available worldwide after it ended), and “June DZ” which showed 1 hour daily recaps

3 hours ago, Griff88 said:

You can try searching it with Arabic (copy it from the Wiki page of Oran 2022). There are Algerian public TV, OnTime Sports which geoblock the streams (but will be available worldwide after it ended), and “June DZ” which showed 1 hour daily recaps

I found some full replays on youtube so it isn't so bad. I just wish I didn't have to go through so many hoops to see them. 

12 hours ago, FireRun said:

You can try on CONI site , the are live streamings  from 2 channels , i think  you must  Have italian vpn .