website statistics

Mediterranean Games 2022

Totallympics

3 minutes ago, Quasit said:

Separate medals in Snatch and Clean & Jerk? Such a cheap way of getting medals. :p 

Tradition at the Mediterranean Games. What’s weird is they still don’t award any for the overall total :mumble:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Gega :ALB obliterates the competition in the women’s steeplechase. She had a significantly better PB, so not shocking, but still impressive.

Edit: Oh, I think she may have even improved her own PB.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I’m surprised they didn’t cancel the women’s 4x100m with only three teams contesting the event. Most of these multi-sport games have a rule that a minimum number of countries need to contest an event for it to be held. My guess would be there was originally enough entries, but that there must have been a few last minute scratches…