website statistics

Mediterranean Games 2022

Totallympics

3 minutes ago, bestmen said:

The hall of gymnastic is ready 

I will be working here. Let me know if you pass by :d

It is much colder here than in Italy, and it rained in the last two days, so it probably rained more in Oran in the last 2 days than in Italy in the last 6 months :d

It takes about 1 hour 20 minutes to fly from Casablanca to Oran but unfortunately the Algerian Authorities closes airspace to Moroccan aviation for political conflicts since 9 months now. They didn't let even a sport delegation to come directly

So they took two flights one from Casablanca to Tunis from 9 am to 12 with Moroccan Airlines and the second one from Tunis to Oran from 4 pm to 6pm with Tunisian airlines. 

and i have to mention the warm welcome from the organizing committe and people from Oran , good pictures for the hospitality there. 

4 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

Anyone know is a livetiming will be available? 

I believe Microplus (company that did Napoli 2019 for example) is supplying the results system. I haven’t seen any links yet though.

I also haven’t seen anything about livestreaming, but I believe the EBU is the host broadcaster.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela