website statistics

Mediterranean Games 2022

Totallympics

After Almeira med games became ridiculously garbage. Yeah pescara had some quality. But Mersin and tarragona games were literally awful. And with Oran’s sport programs will be cream on top ?

I think only way to save these games are including arab countries and all Balkan countries(BUL and ROU). I don’t count the two elephants in the room ? . Then have some kind of qualifications to these games. Even cac games have qualifications .

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2021 at 1:03 AM, donerkebab said:

After Almeira med games became ridiculously garbage. Yeah pescara had some quality. But Mersin and tarragona games were literally awful. And with Oran’s sport programs will be cream on top ?

I think only way to save these games are including arab countries and all Balkan countries(BUL and ROU). I don’t count the two elephants in the room ? . Then have some kind of qualifications to these games. Even cac games have qualifications .

Sports of water are moved to the Mediterranean beach games ,years ago

• 2 months later...

They announced the contest of the Medals ceremony music , the price is 3500 US $ , i will try my chance i'll make 1 with synthesizer , i need the help of my Cat , but i don't know where is she , she always disappear when i need her :lol: