website statistics

Pan American Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

On 06/12/2019 at 20:31, Olympian1010 said:

Very concerning indeed. Hopefully it’s resolved, but I’m beginning to think it may be in the best interest of games to choose a new host.

I don't think it's that bad... Lima also had its entire OC shuffled with less than two years to go and they delivered.

Santiago should not be as problematic as it is a better planned city, unless the protests continue and violence scales.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, intoronto said:

Today I learned Lappartient is apparently more than only UCI president :yikes:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 hours ago, intoronto said:

Guess I better start playing again. The problem is the ban on FPS games (because that’s mostly what I play). I’d imagine if they add esports, it will be FIFA, LOL, Overwatch 2, and DOTA. I wouldn’t mind seeing Mortal Combat, I Racing or Forza, or Rocket League either.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, JoshMartini007 said:

Given it's for the Pan American Games, we could see Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

That would be awesome. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

26 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Guess I better start playing again. The problem is the ban on FPS games (because that’s mostly what I play). I’d imagine if they add esports, it will be FIFA, LOL, Overwatch 2, and DOTA. I wouldn’t mind seeing Mortal Combat, I Racing or Forza, or Rocket League either.

It's Kombat :finger:

And I think that game won't be allowed too... You definitely don't want to hear reports about a 5 year old 'finished' his younger sibling to the shock of the parents

7 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Which FPS games do you play? :p

#banbestmen

12 minutes ago, dcro said:

Which FPS games do you play? :p

Used to play. I stopped after the incident where my thumb ligament was snapped. 

Rainbow 6 Siege, Call Of Duty (which ever one was popular), Overwatch (though that’s not really an FPS), Battlefield 1 (You wanted me on your team as medic/sniper, I was one of the best in the game for awhile), Halo 4

• 1 month later...