website statistics

Men's American Football NFL 2020

Totallympics

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

Stafford’s a highly rated QB from what I understand.

I must admit I’m not a huge fan of his neither. Also, you spelled Megatron wrong :p

overestimated QB, I must say, unfortunately...:pope:

and I've been a fan of Matthew since the Georgia Bulldogs days...:nopompom:

10 minutes ago, phelps said:

overestimated QB, I must say, unfortunately...:pope:

and I've been a fan of Matthew since the Georgia Bulldogs days...:nopompom:

I would absolutely agree with you there.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Stafford has a strong arm but somehow that doesn't work well when two of your division opponents play outdoors. It's almost like the domed Lions stadium makes him vulnerable outdoors. The biggest problem for Lions during his tenure is the lack of  solid running game that makes their offense way too predictable. And sadly their defense sucks a lot lately. I believe they had bottom three passing defense the last two years. It's quite a stretch when you play Trubisky and equally overrated Cousins twice a year!

Athletes have been kicked out for less this year... :p DeSean Jackson seems to not get in too much trouble for anti-semitic posting though.

EcSrsNFXgAEBhzo?format=jpg&name=small

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

39 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Athletes have been kicked out for less this year... :p DeSean Jackson seems to not get in too much trouble for anti-semitic posting though.

EcSrsNFXgAEBhzo?format=jpg&name=small

He’s an idiot, or worse yet, a clear anti-Semite. Between this and Kapernick, the NFL has made their opinion on race pretty clear.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

If DeSean Jackson was white, he'd be kicked out of the league as pure racist IMO. But the BLM leeway allows him to get away unscathed with quoting Hitler of all people :dunno:  Even Julian Edelman says he doesn't want to distract the BLM movement and talks about "outstanding plays Jackson made in his career" :lol:

21 hours ago, Monzanator said:

If DeSean Jackson was white, he'd be kicked out of the league as pure racist IMO. But the BLM leeway allows him to get away unscathed with quoting Hitler of all people :dunno:  Even Julian Edelman says he doesn't want to distract the BLM movement and talks about "outstanding plays Jackson made in his career" :lol:

If I'm not mistaken, he didn't actually quote Hitler. Which is not making it any better, because he did seem to think he was actually quoting Hitler. Dumbo :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

35 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

If I'm not mistaken, he didn't actually quote Hitler. Which is not making it any better, because he did seem to think he was actually quoting Hitler. Dumbo :lol: 

More like a genuine racist. You can't sell me a 30 year old person doesn't know who the fuck Hitler was. Americans don't care much about non-American things but Hitler made plenty of noise even NFL players should know what's up. This isn't "Africa is a country" type of dumbos :mad: