website statistics

Men's American Football NFL 2020

Totallympics

On 14/07/2020 at 15:15, phelps said:

they should be named the Washington Losing Hypocrites, with a new logo mixing FedEx and Nike's...:bones:

actually, this is the only imagine they give of themselves...:whistle:

I like the Washington Yellows.  Or Yellowbellies.

10 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Another thread ruined by politics and "defund police" BS. I'll probably stop posting here until the season starts :(

That's fine. You do. You. 

This is probably the biggest news coming out of the NFL today. And this is an NFL thread. So... yeah.

Everyone hates Dan Snyder and wants him gone. That's old news. Other than James Dolan at Knicks I don't know any other owner who gets a worse rap in the media. I smell some Jerry Sandusky-like crap but then again, it's America. I won't be surprised by anything :dunno:

The liberals will probably hate the Washington franchise out of sheer habit for years to come anyway :lol:

38 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Everyone hates Dan Snyder and wants him gone. That's old news. Other than James Dolan at Knicks I don't know any other owner who gets a worse rap in the media. I smell some Jerry Sandusky-like crap but then again, it's America. I won't be surprised by anything :dunno:

The liberals will probably hate the Washington franchise out of sheer habit for years to come anyway :lol:

Ah yes, the convicted child rapist. I’m sorry that prosecuting a child rapist ruined your enjoyment of sports ?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

49 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Ah yes, the convicted child rapist. I’m sorry that prosecuting a child rapist ruined your enjoyment of sports ?

It didn't. Because I focus on the sports and not politics like you. Nobody likes Dan Snyder, if he's gone then I don't care. But don't sell me this "big news" about him since his stock is one of the lowest ever already. I seriously can't wait for the season to start so all the political off-field issues talk are over :p

3 hours ago, JohnFoyne said:

image.png

More big news coming out of Washington, DC - and it's not about the name change. The Washington Post looks prepared to drop an absolute bomb exposing some pretty dark stuff coming out of DC. 

Now this is some actual big news after all that name change stuff. Yikes.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!