website statistics

Men's American Football NFL 2020

Totallympics

1 minute ago, Wumo said:

@Agger

Do you read get some of your NFL news from Gulklud.dk? I frequently listen to their podcasts, NFL-showet and Det Ovale Kontor.  I also follow some of their writers/experts on twitter to get updates. 

Haven't listened much to the podcasts, but I do check the site frequently, yeah.

I have done some VERY early predictions for the 2020 NFL Regular Season. 

Bear in mind, that the home advantage and disadvantage at road are likely overestimated. 

(I will most likely make another one when we come to September)

Spoiler

NFL 2020 Regular Season Standing Predictions (As of May 31st)

AFC

AFC East

Div. Rank Team Record (W-L) Home Road Div. Conf. Non-Conf.
1 Buffalo Bills 9-7 6-2 3-5 5-1 6-6 3-1
2 New England Patriots 8-8 6-2 2-6 3-3 6-6 2-2
3 Miami Dolphins 5-11 4-4 1-7 2-4 3-9 2-2
4 New York Jets 5-11 5-3 0-8 2-4 4-8 1-3

AFC North

1 Baltimore Ravens 12-4 6-2 6-2 5-1 9-3 3-1
2 Pittsburgh Steelers '9-7 7-1 2-6 4-2 7-5 2-2
3 Cleveland Browns '8-8 7-1 1-7 2-4 6-6 2-2
4 Cincinnati Bengals 5-11 5-3 0-8 1-5 4-8 1-3

AFC South

1 Indianapolis Colts 10-6 6-2 4-4 4-2 7-5 3-1
2 Tennessee Titans 9-7 7-1 2-6 3-3 7-5 2-2
3 Houston Texans 8-8 6-2 2-6 3-3 6-6 2-2
4 Jacksonville Jaguars 4-12 4-4 0-8 2-4 3-9 1-3

AFC West

1 Kansas City Chiefs  13-3 8-0 5-3 6-0 10-2 3-1
2 Los Angeles Chargers 8-8  6-2 2-6 3-3 6-6 2-2
3 Denver Broncos 8-8 6-2 2-6 2-4 6-6 2-2
4 Las Vegas Raiders 6-10 4-4 2-6 1-5 5-7 1-3

NFC

NFC East

1 Dallas Cowboys 10-6 7-1 3-5 4-2 7-5 3-1
2 Philadelphia Eagles 8-8 6-2 2-6 4-2 6-6 2-2
3 New York Giants 7-9 5-3 2-6 2-4 5-7 2-2
4 Washington Redskins 5-11 4-4 1-7 2-4 4-8 1-3

NFC North

1 Minnesota Vikings 10-6 7-1 3-5 5-1 7-5 3-1
2 Green Bay Packers 10-6 8-0 2-6 4-2 8-4 2-2
3 Chicago Bears 6-10 4-4 2-6 2-4 4-8 2-2
4 Detroit Lions 6-10 5-3 1-7 1-5 5-7 1-3

NFC South

1 New Orleans Saints 11-5 7-1 4-4 4-2 8-4 3-1
2 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 9-7 6-2 3-5 3-3 7-5 2-2
3 Atlanta Falcons 7-9 6-2 1-7 3-3 5-7 2-2
4 Carolina Panthers 5-11 5-3 0-8 2-4 4-8 1-3

NFC West

1 San Francisco 49ers 12-4 8-0 4-4 4-2 9-3 3-1
2 Arizona Cardinals 8-8 6-2 2-6 3-3 6-6 2-2
3 Seattle Seahawks 8-8 7-1 1-7 3-3 6-6 2-2
4 Los Angeles Rams 7-9 6-2 1-7 2-4 6-6 1-3

The number of wins I expect every team to be around:

AFC East:

Bills 9-11 wins

Patriots 7-9 wins

Dolphins 5-7 wins

Jets 4-6 wins

AFC North:

Ravens 11-13 wins

Steelers 8-10 wins

Browns 6-8 wins

Bengals 4-6 wins

AFC South:

Colts 9-11 wins

Titans 7-9 wins

Texans 7-9 wins

Jaguars 3-5 wins

AFC West:

Chiefs 11-13 wins

Chargers 7-9 wins

Broncos 6-8 wins

Raiders 5-7 wins

NFC East:

Cowboys 9-11 wins

Eagles 7-9 wins

Giants 5-7 wins

Redskins 4-6 wins

NFC North:

Vikings 9-11 wins

Packers 9-11 wins

Bears 5-7 wins

Lions 5-7 wins

NFC South:

Saints 10-12 wins

Buccaneers 8-10 wins

Falcons 7-9 wins

Panthers 4-6 wins

NFC West:

49ers 10-12 wins

Cardinals 7-9 wins

Seahawks 7-9 wins

Rams 6-8 wins

Short recap of my thoughts on the different divisions:

AFC East:

Bills: Their defense will bring them far this season. They have added some solid players this off-season to really strengthen their position to win AFC East after year's of Patriots dominance. Josh Allen will be the biggest question for their stability. However, I think they will end up winning this division 

Dolphins: I have no clue how Tua will perform this season and will he get injured? If their defense has become significant better with the addition of Byron Jones? If Flores and his coaching staff can continue to improve the team this season? I can see Dolphins end up between 5-9 wins this season. 

Patriots: How good or how bad is Stidham? How good will their offense be? Will their defense be a top 10 defense? If Stidham is around the same level as Garoppolo was in Patriots then I think they will do okay. I think their defense will be a top 10 defense again and Belichick is still Belichick. However, if injuries occur on the defense and Stidham does not perform, they could end up with a losing record. Anything from 6-10 wins is what I could see from them this season. 

Jets: Darnold has got some more protection for this season, so hopefully his parents can be less worried for his health this season. With that said, I don't think Jets is going to be near any playoff spot this season. They are still missing some pieces on many lines. Meh, will be the word to describe Jets this season, I think.

AFC North:

Ravens: I think Jackson will perform around the same level as his last season. Ravens is still a very good overall and I think they have learned from last year's playoff failure to Titans. An AFC conference final between Ravens and Chiefs would be a safe bet as things stand now. 

Steelers and Browns: I'm not sure how both these teams will do this season. If Big Ben is still a top half quarteback then Steelers will do okay. How will Mayfield throw this season? Is Browns' offense line better than last season? If Browns' OL does a better job of protecting Baker then this team could actually end up with a positive record. Steelers 7-11 wins. Browns 6-9 wins.

Bengals: They hopefully got their new franchise QB with Joe Burrow. However, the hopes shouldn't be too high for the big cats in Cincinnati. Burrow is still young and A.J. Green has just come back from an injury. The teams is not that great overall. They will be in the bottom of the league again this season. 

AFC South:

Colts: With the additions of Rivers for the offense and Buckner to the defense, Colts can look forward to a good season. I fully believe they will be the front runner to win AFC South. Frank Reich and his staff are a solid unit and they can take this team far if everything goes well. 

Titans and Texans: Texans without Hopkins? Texans' offense? Can Watson take this to a positive record? I think Texans will have a very mixed season, so 50-50% record is very likely. Texans 6-9 wins. 

Can Tannehill live up to last season? Is Henry still a monster? Can their defense still perform well? Titans is really a question mark for me as my trust in Tannehill is not that big. I doubt Henry can run like he did in the end of the last season for a whole season. Titans 6-9 wins.

Jaguars: I don't really feel like spending much time on this poor team. So to keep it short. Jaguars sucks! Minshew can't take this time to a higher level. This is a team that is in a complete meltdown. The only good news for the team is that hopefully they end up with first seed for next year's draft. Hopefully Trevor Lawrence or some other college QB show some good playing, so they could hope of finding a new franchise QB to build its franchise's future. 

AFC West:

Chiefs: Mahomes and his offense will likely continue to perfom the possible greatest show on grass. Chiefs will be a number contender to defend their Super Bowl title. They have keept most of their pieces from last season, so anything else than at least a AFC conference final will be a disappointment if no vital injuries happen. 

Chargers: Taylor, is he good enough? Is their defense so great as many expect it is? Will they be hit massively by injuries as usual? I personally think their defense will be top 5. Taylor will be decent enough to let their defense get enough rest in games. Injuries are really the big question mark, as usual, when it's about the Chargers. Chargers 6-10 wins.

Broncos: Will they have the best defense in NFL this season? How will Lock perform? Will their offense be good enough? Broncos will most likely end with a record around 8-8. Their defense will be good, but I'm still not sure about Lock. They did draft some decent weapons to their offense, but I doubt that will be enough to give them double digit win record. Broncos 6-9 wins.

Raiders: Raiders has comed to Vegas. Their offense will likely go big, but the question is if they will succeed? The Raiders are in a position where they are not part of the race of getting first seed in next year's draft or really be a threat for this year's playoffs. Of course they could suprise by taking a playoff spot, but I highly doubt it. It's going to be a meh-season for the new Las Vegas Raiders. 

NFC East:

I'm kind of have a good idea how all teams in this division will perform. Cowboys will have good offense and a defense that will lack a bit more than the previous seasons  Eagles job is to protect Wentz, so he doesn't get iinjured yet again. Keep an eye on Chase Young when they play against Redskins. Also, I hope for the Philly fans out there that somebody else than Ertz can catch a ball this season. Giants will hopefully have a better OL to protect Jones and Saquon will do what Saquon does. Redskins will have to see what Haskins can do as a NFL quaterback. My hopes are not high for the young man. 

NFC North:

Vikings will be interesting to follow, as Diggs is gone and I still have some questions about their OL. They will probably have a good season record-wise with 9-10 wins as most likely. I'm still not sure what Packers' plan was with this year's draft other than possibly secure a future QB by drafting Love. Packers and Rodgers need receivers! Unless they think Funchess is a top 10-15 WR. I'm so much looking forward to see how rogue Rodgers will go this season. Matt LaFleur will probably experience many ups and downs on the side line when he will see Rodgers go outside the playbook. Bears... will probably play more like newborn cubs this season. Their defense has to be top 5 and they have to hope Foles can show some positive signs (like not getting injured in the first game) if they want a positive win record this season. I'm not optimistic. 

Lions will have their Staf-ford back in Ford Field, so they will most likely have a so-and-so season. I will look forward to see if Patricia will lose his beloved pencil :p

NFC South:

Saints will win this division. The end. Next division. 

Okay, so maybe a bit more about this division. Saints will most likely defend their division title this season. Brees is an old man, but I still think their offense will be a top one. Defense is still good. Don't understand why they let Warford go? However their OL will probably still be good enough to protect Brees like it has done in the recent years. 

I'm really looking forward to watch Brady Buccaneers, I mean Tampa Bay Buccaneers, this season. Their offense could be really good with strong receivers, Gronk as TE and Brady as QB. Their defense was great last season. Unfortunately they couldn't rest enough to perform well through many games because of Jameis "Loose Canon" Winston many interceptions. I expect positive wins to blow over the Tampa Bay. Though, I wouldn't give the Bucs fans too much of a hope of playing at home on Raymond James Stadium when it's time for Super Bowl LV. 

Falcons mission is to stabilize their defense. If they succeed with that, a good season could be lurking. A strong offense can take them far, but not without at least a semi-decent defense. 

Panthers is one big mystery to me. Well they perform really terrible or will they somehow get an okay season under new head coach, Matt Rhule. Bridgewater will likely perform okay, but CMC still have to pull of one heck of a season if this team is ever going to dream of more than 7 or 8 wins this season.

NFC West:
49ers will probably win one or two games fewer than last season. I had hoped Buckner could have stayed with them, but a trade for a first-round pick was okay value.  Overall a solid team with good coaching staff. They will play far into the season once again. 

Cardinals is really an interesting team. They have so many interesting names on offense and defense. Hopkins is a fantastic addition to Murray. Kingsbury seems to have okay succes with his scheme. I actually think they can end up having a positive record this season. 

Seattle Seahawks a.k.a. Russell Wilson and the other flyless birds. Okay, maybe not flyless birds, but Wilson is the engine to drive this team. Lockett is a dangerous weapon and their defense is good overall. OL is still questionable to put it midly, so they have to hope Wilson has practiced his escape tricks because he will be needing them once again. 

What can we say about the Rams? Their defense seems good. Their offense is not bad per say, it's just have to perform behind a questionable OL. I have my doubts on Rams this season. I think they are on a downward spiral. They could very likely go 8-8 or worse this season. 

3 hours ago, Wumo said:

Bear in mind, that the home advantage and disadvantage at road are likely overestimated. 

Hide contents

NFL 2020 Regular Season Standing Predictions (As of May 31st)

AFC

AFC East

1 Buffalo Bills 9-7 6-2 3-5 5-1 6-6 3-1
2 New England Patriots 8-8 6-2 2-6 3-3 6-6 2-2
3 Miami Dolphins 5-11 4-4 1-7 2-4 3-9 2-2
4 New York Jets 5-11 5-3 0-8 2-4 4-8 1-3

AFC North

1 Baltimore Ravens 12-4 6-2 6-2 5-1 9-3 3-1
2 Pittsburgh Steelers '9-7 7-1 2-6 4-2 7-5 2-2
3 Cleveland Browns '8-8 7-1 1-7 2-4 6-6 2-2
4 Cincinnati Bengals 5-11 5-3 0-8 1-5 4-8 1-3

AFC South

1 Indianapolis Colts 10-6 6-2 4-4 4-2 7-5 3-1
2 Tennessee Titans 9-7 7-1 2-6 3-3 7-5 2-2
3 Houston Texans 8-8 6-2 2-6 3-3 6-6 2-2
4 Jacksonville Jaguars 4-12 4-4 0-8 2-4 3-9 1-3

AFC West

1 Kansas City Chiefs  13-3 8-0 5-3 6-0 10-2 3-1
2 Los Angeles Chargers 8-8  6-2 2-6 3-3 6-6 2-2
3 Denver Broncos 8-8 6-2 2-6 2-4 6-6 2-2
4 Las Vegas Raiders 6-10 4-4 2-6 1-5 5-7 1-3

NFC

NFC East

1 Dallas Cowboys 10-6 7-1 3-5 4-2 7-5 3-1
2 Philadelphia Eagles 8-8 6-2 2-6 4-2 6-6 2-2
3 New York Giants 7-9 5-3 2-6 2-4 5-7 2-2
4 Washington Redskins 5-11 4-4 1-7 2-4 4-8 1-3

NFC North

1 Minnesota Vikings 10-6 7-1 3-5 5-1 7-5 3-1
2 Green Bay Packers 10-6 8-0 2-6 4-2 8-4 2-2
3 Chicago Bears 6-10 4-4 2-6 2-4 4-8 2-2
4 Detroit Lions 6-10 5-3 1-7 1-5 5-7 1-3

NFC South

1 New Orleans Saints 11-5 7-1 4-4 4-2 8-4 3-1
2 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 9-7 6-2 3-5 3-3 7-5 2-2
3 Atlanta Falcons 7-9 6-2 1-7 3-3 5-7 2-2
4 Carolina Panthers 5-11 5-3 0-8 2-4 4-8 1-3

NFC West

1 San Francisco 49ers 12-4 8-0 4-4 4-2 9-3 3-1
2 Arizona Cardinals 8-8 6-2 2-6 3-3 6-6 2-2
3 Seattle Seahawks 8-8 7-1 1-7 3-3 6-6 2-2
4 Los Angeles Rams 7-9 6-2 1-7 2-4 6-6 1-3

AFC East:

Bills 9-11 wins

Patriots 7-9 wins

Dolphins 5-7 wins

Jets 4-6 wins

AFC North:

Ravens 11-13 wins

Steelers 8-10 wins

Browns 6-8 wins

Bengals 4-6 wins

AFC South:

Colts 9-11 wins

Titans 7-9 wins

Texans 7-9 wins

Jaguars 3-5 wins

AFC West:

Chiefs 11-13 wins

Chargers 7-9 wins

Broncos 6-8 wins

Raiders 5-7 wins

NFC East:

Cowboys 9-11 wins

Eagles 7-9 wins

Giants 5-7 wins

Redskins 4-6 wins

NFC North:

Vikings 9-11 wins

Packers 9-11 wins

Bears 5-7 wins

Lions 5-7 wins

NFC South:

Saints 10-12 wins

Buccaneers 8-10 wins

Falcons 7-9 wins

Panthers 4-6 wins

NFC West:

49ers 10-12 wins

Cardinals 7-9 wins

Seahawks 7-9 wins

Rams 6-8 wins

AFC East:

Bills: Their defense will bring them far this season. They have added some solid players this off-season to really strengthen their position to win AFC East after year's of Patriots dominance. Josh Allen will be the biggest question for their stability. However, I think they will end up winning this division 

Dolphins: I have no clue how Tua will perform this season and will he get injured? If their defense has become significant better with the addition of Byron Jones? If Flores and his coaching staff can continue to improve the team this season? I can see Dolphins end up between 5-9 wins this season. 

Patriots: How good or how bad is Stidham? How good will their offense be? Will their defense be a top 10 defense? If Stidham is around the same level as Garoppolo was in Patriots then I think they will do okay. I think their defense will be a top 10 defense again and Belichick is still Belichick. However, if injuries occur on the defense and Stidham does not perform, they could end up with a losing record. Anything from 6-10 wins is what I could see from them this season. 

Jets: Darnold has got some more protection for this season, so hopefully his parents can be less worried for his health this season. With that said, I don't think Jets is going to be near any playoff spot this season. They are still missing some pieces on many lines. Meh, will be the word to describe Jets this season, I think.

AFC North:

Ravens: I think Jackson will perform around the same level as his last season. Ravens is still a very good overall and I think they have learned from last year's playoff failure to Titans. An AFC conference final between Ravens and Chiefs would be a safe bet as things stand now. 

Steelers and Browns: I'm not sure how both these teams will do this season. If Big Ben is still a top half quarteback then Steelers will do okay. How will Mayfield throw this season? Is Browns' offense line better than last season? If Browns' OL does a better job of protecting Baker then this team could actually end up with a positive record. Steelers 7-11 wins. Browns 6-9 wins.

Bengals: They hopefully got their new franchise QB with Joe Burrow. However, the hopes shouldn't be too high for the big cats in Cincinnati. Burrow is still young and A.J. Green has just come back from an injury. The teams is not that great overall. They will be in the bottom of the league again this season. 

AFC South:

Colts: With the additions of Rivers for the offense and Buckner to the defense, Colts can look forward to a good season. I fully believe they will be the front runner to win AFC South. Frank Reich and his staff are a solid unit and they can take this team far if everything goes well. 

Titans and Texans: Texans without Hopkins? Texans' offense? Can Watson take this to a positive record? I think Texans will have a very mixed season, so 50-50% record is very likely. Texans 6-9 wins. 

Can Tannehill live up to last season? Is Henry still a monster? Can their defense still perform well? Titans is really a question mark for me as my trust in Tannehill is not that big. I doubt Henry can run like he did in the end of the last season for a whole season. Titans 6-9 wins.

Jaguars: I don't really feel like spending much time on this poor team. So to keep it short. Jaguars sucks! Minshew can't take this time to a higher level. This is a team that is in a complete meltdown. The only good news for the team is that hopefully they end up with first seed for next year's draft. Hopefully Trevor Lawrence or some other college QB show some good playing, so they could hope of finding a new franchise QB to build its franchise's future. 

AFC West:

Chiefs: Mahomes and his offense will likely continue to perfom the possible greatest show on grass. Chiefs will be a number contender to defend their Super Bowl title. They have keept most of their pieces from last season, so anything else than at least a AFC conference final will be a disappointment if no vital injuries happen. 

Chargers: Taylor, is he good enough? Is their defense so great as many expect it is? Will they be hit massively by injuries as usual? I personally think their defense will be top 5. Taylor will be decent enough to let their defense get enough rest in games. Injuries are really the big question mark, as usual, when it's about the Chargers. Chargers 6-10 wins.

Broncos: Will they have the best defense in NFL this season? How will Lock perform? Will their offense be good enough? Broncos will most likely end with a record around 8-8. Their defense will be good, but I'm still not sure about Lock. They did draft some decent weapons to their offense, but I doubt that will be enough to give them double digit win record. Broncos 6-9 wins.

Raiders: Raiders has comed to Vegas. Their offense will likely go big, but the question is if they will succeed? The Raiders are in a position where they are not part of the race of getting first seed in next year's draft or really be a threat for this year's playoffs. Of course they could suprise by taking a playoff spot, but I highly doubt it. It's going to be a meh-season for the new Las Vegas Raiders. 

NFC East:

I'm kind of have a good idea how all teams in this division will perform. Cowboys will have good offense and a defense that will lack a bit more than the previous seasons  Eagles job is to protect Wentz, so he doesn't get iinjured yet again. Keep an eye on Chase Young when they play against Redskins. Also, I hope for the Philly fans out there that somebody else than Ertz can catch a ball this season. Giants will hopefully have a better OL to protect Jones and Saquon will do what Saquon does. Redskins will have to see what Haskins can do as a NFL quaterback. My hopes are not high for the young man. 

NFC North:

Vikings will be interesting to follow, as Diggs is gone and I still have some questions about their OL. They will probably have a good season record-wise with 9-10 wins as most likely. I'm still not sure what Packers' plan was with this year's draft other than possibly secure a future QB by drafting Love. Packers and Rodgers need receivers! Unless they think Funchess is a top 10-15 WR. I'm so much looking forward to see how rogue Rodgers will go this season. Matt LaFleur will probably experience many ups and downs on the side line when he will see Rodgers go outside the playbook. Bears... will probably play more like newborn cubs this season. Their defense has to be top 5 and they have to hope Foles can show some positive signs (like not getting injured in the first game) if they want a positive win record this season. I'm not optimistic. 

Lions will have their Staf-ford back in Ford Field, so they will most likely have a so-and-so season. I will look forward to see if Patricia will lose his beloved pencil :p

NFC South:

Okay, so maybe a bit more about this division. Saints will most likely defend their division title this season. Brees is an old man, but I still think their offense will be a top one. Defense is still good. Don't understand why they let Warford go? However their OL will probably still be good enough to protect Brees like it has done in the recent years. 

I'm really looking forward to watch Brady Buccaneers, I mean Tampa Bay Buccaneers, this season. Their offense could be really good with strong receivers, Gronk as TE and Brady as QB. Their defense was great last season. Unfortunately they couldn't rest enough to perform well through many games because of Jameis "Loose Canon" Winston many interceptions. I expect positive wins to blow over the Tampa Bay. Though, I wouldn't give the Bucs fans too much of a hope of playing at home on Raymond James Stadium when it's time for Super Bowl LV. 

Falcons mission is to stabilize their defense. If they succeed with that, a good season could be lurking. A strong offense can take them far, but not without at least a semi-decent defense. 

Panthers is one big mystery to me. Well they perform really terrible or will they somehow get an okay season under new head coach, Matt Rhule. Bridgewater will likely perform okay, but CMC still have to pull of one heck of a season if this team is ever going to dream of more than 7 or 8 wins this season.

NFC West:
49ers will probably win one or two games fewer than last season. I had hoped Buckner could have stayed with them, but a trade for a first-round pick was okay value.  Overall a solid team with good coaching staff. They will play far into the season once again. 

Cardinals is really an interesting team. They have so many interesting names on offense and defense. Hopkins is a fantastic addition to Murray. Kingsbury seems to have okay succes with his scheme. I actually think they can end up having a positive record this season. 

Seattle Seahawks a.k.a. Russell Wilson and the other flyless birds. Okay, maybe not flyless birds, but Wilson is the engine to drive this team. Lockett is a dangerous weapon and their defense is good overall. OL is still questionable to put it midly, so they have to hope Wilson has practiced his escape tricks because he will be needing them once again. 

What can we say about the Rams? Their defense seems good. Their offense is not bad per say, it's just have to perform behind a questionable OL. I have my doubts on Rams this season. I think they are on a downward spiral. They could very likely go 8-8 or worse this season. 

for what concerns the Raiders, the goal of this season is: tanking, tanking, tanking again, tanking big time...hope for a 0-16 (or 1-15 at best) season, so not to miss out on Lawrence...:yikes: :evil:

the future is now...but we have to speculate a bit on that! :rofl: :lol:

1 hour ago, phelps said:

for what concerns the Raiders, the goal of this season is: tanking, tanking, tanking again, tanking big time...hope for a 0-16 (or 1-15 at best) season, so not to miss out on Lawrence...:yikes: :evil:

the future is now...but we have to speculate a bit on that! :rofl: :lol:

Jaguars will tank for Lawrence IMO and they won't even try to make it competitive like Dolphins tanking for Tua last season. Jaguars owner wants to move team to London full-time and I'm sure he doesn't care about upsetting the local fanbase if they suck again. Even the Raiders aren't that bad to outbid Jaguars IMO especially if the Chargers QB duo of Taylor/Herbert proves mediocre. I still think Herbert was drafted too high but QBs tend to be overdrafted esp. in the 1st round.

12 hours ago, Wumo said:

Reveal hidden contents

AFC East:

Bills 9-11 wins

Patriots 7-9 wins

Dolphins 5-7 wins

Jets 4-6 wins

AFC North:

Ravens 11-13 wins

Steelers 8-10 wins

Browns 6-8 wins

Bengals 4-6 wins

AFC South:

Colts 9-11 wins

Titans 7-9 wins

Texans 7-9 wins

Jaguars 3-5 wins

AFC West:

Chiefs 11-13 wins

Chargers 7-9 wins

Broncos 6-8 wins

Raiders 5-7 wins

NFC East:

Cowboys 9-11 wins

Eagles 7-9 wins

Giants 5-7 wins

Redskins 4-6 wins

NFC North:

Vikings 9-11 wins

Packers 9-11 wins

Bears 5-7 wins

Lions 5-7 wins

NFC South:

Saints 10-12 wins

Buccaneers 8-10 wins

Falcons 7-9 wins

Panthers 4-6 wins

NFC West:

49ers 10-12 wins

Cardinals 7-9 wins

Seahawks 7-9 wins

Rams 6-8 wins

AFC East:

AFC North:

AFC South:

AFC West:

NFC East:

NFC North:

NFC South:

NFC West:

This is good stuff! What I've learned from the NFL is that it anyone can beat anybody on any given day. Some of these divisions are going to be so tough! Also, beating a team twice (you play your division opponents twice) is one of the hardest things to do. The Giants can go 2-14, but two of those wins will come against the Eagles or Cowboys, or something like that. 

Another thing has to do with the government and COVID. It depends on what states will allow fans in stadiums and which ones wont. Home field advantages are a very REAL thing in American Football. For example if a team like the Philadelphia Eagles are not allowed to have fans in the stands, you can consider their season over. 

8 minutes ago, JohnFoyne said:

This is good stuff! What I've learned from the NFL is that it anyone can beat anybody on any given day. Some of these divisions are going to be so tough! Also, beating a team twice (you play your division opponents twice) is one of the hardest things to do. The Giants can go 2-14, but two of those wins will come against the Eagles or Cowboys, or something like that. 

Another thing has to do with the government and COVID. It depends on what states will allow fans in stadiums and which ones wont. Home field advantages are a very REAL thing in American Football. For example if a team like the Philadelphia Eagles are not allowed to have fans in the stands, you can consider their season over. 

Seattle’s 12th man comes to mind when talking about teams who would suffer without spectators. Though, Football teams in Germany seem to be getting along just fine without fans. BVB even recreated some of the normal atmosphere with artificial noise. Of course it’s not the same, but at it gets the player’s head in the game, and reminds them about the loyal support they have.

Just a sidenote: Let’s all be thankful for how far technology has come. Even just 2/3 decades ago, this would have been an impossible situation for many leagues since they are wouldn’t be able to land TV deals. Now I can legitimately broadcast sports events right from my phone (I’m not joking their are apps that let you use phone(s) as cameras, and a tablet as broadcast control (It’s pretty damn cool) (family table tennis tournaments have never been so exciting)).

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Drew Brees is doing his best to get himself cancelled in the offseason.

I’ll just never agree with people who hold the flag, or the pledge, or the Bible, or whatever, over the life of a human being. The flag is a mere symbol of our country, if someone is disappointed with our country they should have the right to show it. 

The NFL can pretend to care about the lives of its fans and it’s players, but we all know deep down that they don’t. They hid concussion research, blacklisted a player taking a calm, peaceful protest before games, and have done little to actually solve racism within the league itself.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Pro sports is about performance, some people keep forgetting about it. Kaepernick is finished in the NFL, this is a guy who got benched for Blane fuckin' Gabbert. Game over.

Since, what, 70% of the NFL players are black, they can't advocate for a racial injustice to begin with. NFL is one of the most pro-black sports in the USA.

17 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Pro sports is about performance, some people keep forgetting about it. Kaepernick is finished in the NFL, this is a guy who got benched for Blane fuckin' Gabbert. Game over.

Since, what, 70% of the NFL players are black, they can't advocate for a racial injustice to begin with. NFL is one of the most pro-black sports in the USA.

I would very much beg to differ on that point, and I could a build case saying otherwise, but there’s not really a point since we’re not going to see eye to eye.

Since even for American standards it would be too idiotic to actually kick Brees out, it's gonna be fun to see how the cooperation between him and his teammates will be :d

Professionals should put that aside during training and matches, but you never know :cheer:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!