website statistics

Sport Events going on during the Coronavirus Outbreak

heywoodu

Yesterday in Argentine football, River Plate was supposed to play Atlético Tucumán at the Núñez stadium with no fans for the Superleague Cup. But River refused to open the stadium top anyone.

The Atlético Tucumán players and the referees went to the stadium as usual. The referees declared the walkover by River, and the Superleague declared a points penalty to the team.

THe situation is so ridiculous that Diego Maradona, a Boca diehard, supported River's decision to protect the players.

12 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

$20USD to watch the livestream or use the GPS tracker! I think not. I’ll just look at the results.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

$20USD to watch the livestream or use the GPS tracker! I think not. I’ll just look at the results.

Idiots! They could have gotten thousands of extra viewers these days because there's nothing else going on, perfect chance to get people interested or make them even know about it's existence..

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Several motorsports riders from all kinds of different classes will start an afternoon of online racing in 15-20 minutes or so, as alternative for the Australian GP :d Verstappen, Montoya, Monger, Pagenaud among others.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Verstappen is driving the shit out of these amateurs :p 

51 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Several motorsports riders from all kinds of different classes will start an afternoon of online racing in 15-20 minutes or so, as alternative for the Australian GP :d Verstappen, Montoya, Monger, Pagenaud among others.

These are the golden days of e-sports!

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Verstappen is driving the shit out of these amateurs :p 

Verstappen races frequently on the iRacing circuit, so it’s not all that shocking :d

Him and Norris both race sims a lot. That’s part of the reason why their both super popular in the racing community. I believe both of them stream online as well.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

26 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Verstappen races frequently on the iRacing circuit, so it’s not all that shocking :d

Him and Norris both race sims a lot. That’s part of the reason why their both super popular in the racing community. I believe both of them stream online as well.

Yeah they are known to race together quite a lot, and in doing so, bash each other quite a lot as well in their live commentary :p 

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Yeah they are known to race together quite a lot, and in doing so, bash each other quite a lot as well in their live commentary :p 

Yeah they’re pretty funny. Plus, they’ve made themselves easy fan favorites since they’re more down to Earth than other drives, and more willing to race with (and even lose to on occasion) the general public. They’re easily two of my favorite drivers currently.