website statistics

Boxing IOC European Olympic Games Qualifier 2020

George_D

12 minutes ago, phelps said:

no, you have either to watch the Olympic Channel pictures or wait for the olympic boxing website to post the full results list at the end of each session...

Thanks!

Pitty. At least there is a livestream.

I see Russo competing. What do you think about his chances?

1 minute ago, ChandlerMne said:

Thanks!

Pitty. At least there is a livestream.

I see Russo competing. What do you think about his chances?

no chance at all...he's lucky if he doesn't get KOed by Clark...

Edited by phelps

3 minutes ago, ChandlerMne said:

Thats true. 

I liked him in the past. Maybe i just cant adapt to the fact that his prime has gone few years ago.

For what I can understand, he was a very good athlete. I was very proud of him, although he never won a gold medal at Olympics, because he comes from a city, next to mine, where there are a lot of problems with organized crime. He was an example for a lot of teenagers, as some before and after him. The fact is that it comes a moment when you have to stop and explain that glory is not forever and should focus on other things. I hope he will understand.

Apparently Persoon just came back from a hernia, so it was sort of a lost battle early on.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, ChandlerMne said:

Strange or maybe not. Is Clark so good or Russo so bad?

Russo has been a great boxer...he's been the best in his category for years...he's won a lot of global medals...but right now he's a former fighter, he should have stopped his career after the Rio 2016 scandal (I know, it's difficult to stop just the day after you've been robbed of a probable -and truly deserved- Olympic medal, maybe even a Gold one, even if I don't think he was better than Levit in that occasion)...

4 minutes ago, phelps said:

Russo has been a great boxer...he's been the best in his category for years...he's won a lot of global medals...but right now he's a former fighter, he should have stopped his career after the Rio 2016 scandal (I know, it's difficult to stop just the day after you've been robbed of a probable -and truly deserved- Olympic medal, maybe even a Gold one, even if I don't think he was better than Levit in that occasion)...

I remember that. 

Who knows, maybe he can surprise but having Clark as first opponent wont make his life any easier.