website statistics

Boxing IOC European Olympic Games Qualifier 2020

George_D

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

Why "Bandi", and not "Ice Hockei"? :mumble:

No idea. everyone calls him "Bandi" since his juniors times, nobody really knows why, but that's the way it is. (maybe some short of the word Bandit :p)

https://www.instagram.com/bandicsemez_/

11 minutes ago, rybak said:

Good that :POL will have at least one boxer in Tokyo... Still dissapointed about our womens. Anyone of them have real chance to qualify by ranking?

Koszewska and Drabik are sure for me (Wójcik I can explain you via private message)  in 57 Great Britain leading, before Russia, in 60kg Finland, next Poland

5 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

I think Kurt Walker is already through by ranking even though he is eliminated when tournament took place first time around.

I think that means that, if Brennan wins, there'll be more Irish boxers than Americans for the first time ever?

I didn't see our boxer lose 3-2 to the British guy today so I shouldn't jump to conclusions, but I wouldn't be surprised if the British had help from the referees based on what other people here are saying about British boxers.

Did anyone see this fight to confirm my suspicions?

4 minutes ago, Makedonas said:

I didn't see our boxer lose 3-2 to the British guy today so I shouldn't jump to conclusions, but I wouldn't be surprised if the British had help from the referees based on what other people here are saying about British boxers.

Did anyone see this fight to confirm my suspicions?

Genuinely a very close fight. I think Clark won because he finished the last minute of the final round strongly