website statistics

Boxing IOC European Olympic Games Qualifier 2020

George_D

2 minutes ago, dodge said:

There’s been a few like that in other divisions too

But either way they’re down to the QF stage for the women’s middleweights and they’re all one win away from the Olympics (with them all getting a second chance too)

Where's this second chance? I was just reading on Lacruz and he was talking about how it's a shame there's not a lot of media attention in the Netherlands, since it's sort of unique both he and Fontijn could go to their second Olympics and Jemyma Betrian is also still in the hunt for a ticket. She's not in this OQT though...

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

11 minutes ago, dodge said:

Sorry. I forgot only 4 spots at middleweight :wall:

Still leaves me curious as to what Lacruz meant when saying Betrian is still in the running :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Between rounds scoring not working. Long delay after round 1 of GB-Turkey.

Tough fight. Seemed that the Turk won round 1, Britain round 3 and round 2 was incredibly close.

The British fighter got the judges vote.

Just now, ChandlerMne said:

I know that there is a livestream but i wonder, is there any livescore?

I checked both EUBC and AIBA, to no avail.

Not live score as such but under the video on Olympic channel they’re quick to update the scores after the fights