website statistics

Motorcycle Racing FIM Grand Prix 2020

Totallympics

Morbidelli is the 4th first-time winner in only six races so far this year, after Quartararo, Binder and Oliveira, what a fun season :cheer: 

And first podium for Bagnaia as well :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Oh and Darryn Binder doing what Darryn Binder does. I'd say unbelievable, but it's Darryn Binder.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Big news for Polish bike racing as Piotr Biesiekirski will fill in for Jesko Raffin at the NTS team in Misano this weekend. Poland hasn't had a racer this high in the FIM ladder since former Superbike/Supersport veteran Pawel Szkopek ca. 10 years ago. Lukasz Wargala had a two-weekend cameo back in 2011 Moto2 but that was right around when Moto2 saw Russian guys competing as well immediately after the 250cc/Moto2 transfer which enabled some third tier riders to get in the mix with fields ca. 40 riders total.

58 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Big news for Polish bike racing as Piotr Biesiekirski will fill in for Jesko Raffin at the NTS team in Misano this weekend. Poland hasn't had a racer this high in the FIM ladder since former Superbike/Supersport veteran Pawel Szkopek ca. 10 years ago. Lukasz Wargala had a two-weekend cameo back in 2011 Moto2 but that was right around when Moto2 saw Russian guys competing as well immediately after the 250cc/Moto2 transfer which enabled some third tier riders to get in the mix with fields ca. 40 riders total.

I feel a little sorry for Biesiekirski. He's being thrown into Moto2 at the very worst team with the very worst bike where they desperately try to avoid kicking out Bo Bendsneyder (much as it pains me to say, he is just not showing any promise anymore), today he was over 5 and over 4 seconds behind the fastest time in the training sessions - some context: the second-to-last rider was within 2 seconds.

I hope he can improve on the sick/injured Raffin's poor performances and I really hope riding in these poor conditions won't lower his chances for a better future. Go Piotr :d 

11 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I feel a little sorry for Biesiekirski. He's being thrown into Moto2 at the very worst team with the very worst bike where they desperately try to avoid kicking out Bo Bendsneyder (much as it pains me to say, he is just not showing any promise anymore), today he was over 5 and over 4 seconds behind the fastest time in the training sessions - some context: the second-to-last rider was within 2 seconds.

I hope he can improve on the sick/injured Raffin's poor performances and I really hope riding in these poor conditions won't lower his chances for a better future. Go Piotr :d 

Raffin was struck down with fatigue earlier this season, this seems similar to what derailed Jonas Folger's career few years ago.

Yeah, NTS is crap allthough they scored some points in the last couple of seasons. Bendsneyder was 11th in Qatar which showed promise but they are back to their worst ever since the season resumed. Obviously it's a high step for Piotr, it would be great if he could keep up with Kasma Daniel in the race ( I mean to be within like 5-10 seconds of him).

What did the NTS bikes have for fuel today? :yikes: 

Bendsneyder 9th and 8th in FP1 and FP2 out of absolutely nowhere and Biesiekirski has almost found the back of the first guys in front of him :cheer: 

No way Bendsneyder keeps this up in the weekend, but I have high hopes for Biesiekirski to move up a position or two.

Bendsneyder was 14th on the grid here last year so above average for NTS.

Catalunya is usually a crash-fest for bikes due to these sweeping bends that take away the grip so let's see if BB picks up a rare point just by staying upright. I wouldn't rule this out tbh.

33 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Bendsneyder was 14th on the grid here last year so above average for NTS.

Catalunya is usually a crash-fest for bikes due to these sweeping bends that take away the grip so let's see if BB picks up a rare point just by staying upright. I wouldn't rule this out tbh.

A crash-fest circuit for bikes. Right, I'm not even going to wait with crossing out Darryn Binder and Sam Lowes on my bingo card.