website statistics

Track Cycling UCI World Championships 2020

George_D

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

On the more serious note, I find it really difficult to believe that GB will be able to beat these Danish/Dutch monsters their fake Olympic dominance created. :mumble:

I'm thinking and thinking about the 'Danish' meaning but can't find it :p 

Edit: team pursuit of course, never mind :d 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

31 minutes ago, SalamAkhi said:

Hope they get disqualified in Tokyo ;)

A true sportsman! Reminds me of the French complaining about the British wheels in 2012, when it turned out they were made by the same French company that made the French team's wheels.

So France threw away the Olympics as well.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Those poc helmets are so ugly :p 

à l’instant, heywoodu a dit :

So France threw away the Olympics as well.

It was already over even before this round ... Ermenault in Wiggins mode 

il y a 5 minutes, Nickyc707 a dit :

A true sportsman! Reminds me of the French complaining about the British wheels in 2012, when it turned out they were made by the same French company that made the French team's wheels.

British talking about sportsmanship :p

Damn, Italy. One negative point for this format :lol: