website statistics

Track Cycling UCI World Championships 2020

George_D

Sloooow

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, SalamAkhi said:

Ok so I reckon the best two performers ever are now Lavreysen (11.88) and Hoogland (12.22) but Hoogland is making the third leg :whistle:

Because Van den Berg is their best starter :d 

Although if for some reason he can't ride, they could just as easily put Hoogland there and Büchli in third and no problem at all.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

à l’instant, heywoodu a dit :

Because Van den Berg is their best starter :d 

Although if for some reason he can't ride, they could just as easily put Hoogland there and Büchli in third and no problem at all.

Yeah but Owens or Mitchell (when at his best) are not worst than Van den Berg 

So some lessons :

- in the Netherlands there is no peak, low lands and a WR form from january to december :p

- come the Olympics, come team GB :pope: But now they've found someone to talk to :coffee:

- Gregory Baugé is back into some kind of shape, hope he can end his career getting a medal 

Really interesting results today:

- The level in men's and women's team pursuit is absolutely insane. The german women's team was actually on a great pace but then they made a huge mistake, i think they still could reach the bronze final with a more concentrated performance tomorrow.

- I know that GB always peaks at the olympics, but they might be too far away this time to do their usual thing?

- Unless the Netherlands find a way to get disqualified, there is no way that they won't win gold in men's team sprint

- Kind of surprising to see Germany win gold in women's team sprint, but there are easily 5 teams that could end up with the olympic gold, i am very surprised to see how good Canada has become

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.