website statistics

Track Cycling UCI World Championships 2020

George_D

The start lists for tomorrow's races are out:

https://www.uci.org/track/events/uci-track-cycling-world-championships-presented-by-tissot

As prediction contest manager, I would advise those who participate in the prediction contest to take a close look at the start list for women's scratch. 

Edited by Wumo

1 minute ago, LowerSaxony said:

My first time as spectator in a Track Cycling Velodrom tomorrow! I'm staying Wednesday and Thursday for the Team Pursuits (always my favorite event) - excited!

Track Cycling and Biathlon are “must see” sports in person. I loved going to the velodrome when the World Cup cake to LA a few years ago.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

51 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Track Cycling and Biathlon are “must see” sports in person. I loved going to the velodrome when the World Cup cake to LA a few years ago.

Biathlon already got a check mark on my Life-To Do-list when I went to the World Championships in Oberhof 2004 with my then-girlfriend and my newly received driver's license :p

2 hours ago, LowerSaxony said:

My first time as spectator in a Track Cycling Velodrom tomorrow! I'm staying Wednesday and Thursday for the Team Pursuits (always my favorite event) - excited!

I hope you're going to sit close enough to the track to clearly hear sounds and voices...it adds a lot to the experience...

p.s. and if you ever get a chance, don't miss to go to a six-day event...it's really different from a regular meet like the world champs/world cup and it's always a great show...