website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

Australia has gone entirely mad.

7df03b0da2eaa553d23f3cc80b500551?width=6

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

12 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

13 new cases in Indonesia :yikes:

7 people from my district (including a 4 y.o. boy) are suspected and will undergo test and checkups. 2 of them classified as "under intensive observation"

The virus is so near :hairpull:

How close is 'my district'? Yesterday one confirmed case appeared in my 27k inhabitants town where without any doubt half the population is going to church on Sunday as per usual, virus or not :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

11 minutes ago, dcro said:

Prison riots in Italy. 6 dead.

What movie is this? :yikes:

"Criminals Aren't All That Innocent" starring Angelina Jolie and Idris Elba?

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

All toilet papaer and no food? What the hell.

Yeah, Google for Australia and toilet paper and madness fills your screen.

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

How close is 'my district'? Yesterday one confirmed case appeared in my 27k inhabitants town where without any doubt half the population is going to church on Sunday as per usual, virus or not :d 

I don't know what is the equivalent of what we call 'district' in other countries but the district size is about 4 km2 with 105k people in it