website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

1 minute ago, Agger said:

What? I thought it was contained! :yikes:

Yeah, remember my comments about our large Iranian, Korean, Chinese, and Italian immigrant communities...

And my comment about the cruise ship, which also let people disembark in Mexico before being stop in San Fran bay (RIP Mexico)...

And my comments about community spread up North...

Not mention, the patient we accidentally let go. The doctors who weren’t supplied with the correct tests or protection material...

I could all turnout to just be panic, but it doesn’t look good. We’ll know when we get the new tests kits.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

11 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Yeah, remember my comments about our large Iranian, Korean, Chinese, and Italian immigrant communities...

And my comment about the cruise ship, which also let people disembark in Mexico before being stop in San Fran bay (RIP Mexico)...

And my comments about community spread up North...

Not mention, the patient we accidentally let go. The doctors who weren’t supplied with the correct tests or protection material...

I could all turnout to just be panic, but it doesn’t look good. We’ll know when we get the new tests kits.

Just joking with Trump's comments ;)

3 Cases in Slovakia..

as expected the re-tests of the wife and son of the yesterdays pacient were positive

So we know now that the pacient 0 aka the first carrier of the disease in Slovakia was the son, who was in Venice during the St. Valentine´s weekend

33 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Malta has finally fallen now too. They report their first case of the virus.

Surprise surprise, an Italian girl.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

As of today Italy has recorded 197 deaths among their own local people and Iran has recorded 145 deaths among their own local people. These looks bad as it seems like this 2 countries are really sufferring from Coronavirus and there are not enough man power to treat the patients. Very sad case indeed.