website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

The tests won't be a problem, for example Bruna had more tests than races in the past year :lol: 

The accomodation though, that's going to be an interesting thing...generally they rent appartments and don't stay in hotels, let's see if that'll work out.

I'll tag @brunamoura here just so she can read things directly here and try and stay updated. The federation will probably go with the "Ah it won't be a problem, so we don't need to check" mentality, so better make sure someone keeps an eye on it :p 

The truth is that I'm not very sure how it exactly works with this accommodation of foreigners thing. As travels are basically still allowed between countries and there are some international events on the agenda, such as a basketball qualification SVK-BEL or a Euroleague football between Slovan and PAOK or other events like FIS races. I mean, Those people still have to be accommodated somewhere, right ? It is quite cold here :p. So I think there is probably some exception from the lockdown measures this case, maybe foreigners can be accomodated even in hotels or stuff like that but only in somethinkg like just sleep and stay mode, so no Fitness, no wellness, no meals in the restaurants etc... for example.

I will have to look at this in more detail. In any case, if the lockdown ends after those 2 weeks like promissed, remember that Slovakia will return to the covid map-automat system. The district in black will have to be basically still in a sort of a mild lockdown (mass events with limited attendance etc...). Štrbské Pleso is the Poprad district in the north of the map right of Liptovský Mikuláš and north of Brezno & Spišská Nová Ves. The map is updated at the Bottom of the article every Tuesday https://korona.gov.sk/covid-automat-na-slovensku/

Anyway, no worries, I will try to keep you in touch and inform you in time about everything you need as much I can. You can count on me.

:p 

pope.png?resize=1024,683

------

FEtRFooXEAsddp_?format=jpg&name=large

1:

- "What's the red flag for?"

- "To warn people that the sea is dangerous today!"

2:

- "You're just creating fear to take away my freedom!"

- "Huh? No, I'm trying to protect you!"

- "Only 0,0000000000042% of swimmers die! Red flags don't work!!"

3:

- "You know nothing! Sheeple! Do your own research! Dictators! I'm going into the sea anyway!"

- "Stop! At least bring a lifebuoy!"

- "I don't believe in lifebuoys!"

4:

- "Here we go again...."

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Are your countries in total panic mode because of the 'omicron variant' as well?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

18 minutes ago, dcro said:

Yeah, the media needs their clicks.

To be fair, it is worth writing about when countries start closing entire borders again because of one or two confirmed cases in another country :p 

On 11/25/2021 at 1:23 PM, hckošice said:

The truth is that I'm not very sure how it exactly works with this accommodation of foreigners thing. As travels are basically still allowed between countries and there are some international events on the agenda, such as a basketball qualification SVK-BEL or a Euroleague football between Slovan and PAOK or other events like FIS races. I mean, Those people still have to be accommodated somewhere, right ? It is quite cold here :p. So I think there is probably some exception from the lockdown measures this case, maybe foreigners can be accomodated even in hotels or stuff like that but only in somethinkg like just sleep and stay mode, so no Fitness, no wellness, no meals in the restaurants etc... for example.

I will have to look at this in more detail. In any case, if the lockdown ends after those 2 weeks like promissed, remember that Slovakia will return to the covid map-automat system. The district in black will have to be basically still in a sort of a mild lockdown (mass events with limited attendance etc...). Štrbské Pleso is the Poprad district in the north of the map right of Liptovský Mikuláš and north of Brezno & Spišská Nová Ves. The map is updated at the Bottom of the article every Tuesday https://korona.gov.sk/covid-automat-na-slovensku/

Anyway, no worries, I will try to keep you in touch and inform you in time about everything you need as much I can. You can count on me.

Thank you so much for your help, @hckošice :d I appreciate it very much!

As mentioned before by @heywoodu my federation is not so worried about the restrictions so they are not trying to find out the development of it in Austria and Slovakia 😬

23 minutes ago, brunamoura said:

Thank you so much for your help, @hckošice :d I appreciate it very much!

As mentioned before by @heywoodu my federation is not so worried about the restrictions so they are not trying to find out the development of it in Austria and Slovakia 😬

No problem.

Whenever you need anything, please feel free to ask.  :) I´ll inform you or heywoodu with any updates. When exactly you are considering to arrive ?

Our systme is currently a complete mess nobody really know exactly what is allowed and what does not lol. Sometimes it is very hard to understand and find out how it exactly works also for us mortals in Slovakia :lol:

For example we are apparently not allowed to go picnicing or any other trips to the countryside in any other district only in our own one, but we can go to our cottage (Slovaks usually have a cottage somehere outside of cities for weekends or vacations) even if it is in another district. Or we can not go buy clothes or meet on the street with no relative person but kids can go to schools :lol:

so Lockdown Made in Slovakia in fact loks something like this

5 hours ago, hckošice said:

No problem.

Whenever you need anything, please feel free to ask.  :) I´ll inform you or heywoodu with any updates. When exactly you are considering to arrive ?

Our systme is currently a complete mess nobody really know exactly what is allowed and what does not lol. Sometimes it is very hard to understand and find out how it exactly works also for us mortals in Slovakia :lol:

For example we are apparently not allowed to go picnicing or any other trips to the countryside in any other district only in our own one, but we can go to our cottage (Slovaks usually have a cottage somehere outside of cities for weekends or vacations) even if it is in another district. Or we can not go buy clothes or meet on the street with no relative person but kids can go to schools :lol:

so Lockdown Made in Slovakia in fact loks something like this

Sorry, I had to laugh... Are you Brazil in Europe? 😅😂

Thank you SO much!!

The plan is to go on 13 December. We will drive from Seefeld one day after our last race there. It's going to be a long trip 😬

We stay in Slovakia till 20 December (hopefully, because leaving on 19 to Obertilliach, right after the race would be really tiring 😬)