website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

the plane transporting the tests from Seoul, which will be used for the weekend nationwide testing of the population, landed for the 3rd time in Bratislava this week.

today's delivery contained 3.5 million tests stored in 4,701 boxes with a total weight of 66,886 kg. Now the country should have around 10 million of tests prepared for distribution to all cca 5.000 Testing station across the whole country.

bUufWG64RSGcdGOeCrxD-Q~Antonov-An124-pri

wexJOQ0YR6TNKurcvbJNpw~Antonov-An124-pri

The country is still looking for medics and health professionals. they have enough staff to cover all the testing stations already, but they would like to increase the number, it would help speed up the whole process, more doctors testing the same time in same station, will ensure that long queues will not be formed.

They looked also for medical staff help from abroad.  7 EUR per hour and 20 EUR per positive case + food. Anyone interested ? :d

Meanwhile apparently Macron has announced some big stuff in France, with strict rules being in effect until at least mid-December. I won't pretend to have a list of everything because French, so hopefully @Bohemia or @De_Gambassi could shed a tiny bit of light on his announcements :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Meanwhile apparently Macron has announced some big stuff in France, with strict rules being in effect until at least mid-December. I won't pretend to have a list of everything because French, so hopefully @Bohemia or @De_Gambassi could shed a tiny bit of light on his announcements :p 

Yeah, here it's lockdown number 2 starting this Friday until December 1st (for now). It's  gonna be less strict than the first time with schools still open (not universities though, I'm going back to online classes), as well as factories and retirement homes. Working from home is of course encouraged. Oh and certificates are making a comeback too. We'll need them to go out (only for essential stuff). So basically what we had in March-May but a little bit less strict. I probably forgot some details but that's pretty much what was announced.

17 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

Yeah, here it's lockdown number 2 starting this Friday until December 1st (for now). It's  gonna be less strict than the first time with schools still open (not universities though, I'm going back to online classes), as well as factories and retirement homes. Working from home is of course encouraged. Oh and certificates are making a comeback too. We'll need them to go out (only for essential stuff). So basically what we had in March-May but a little bit less strict. I probably forgot some details but that's pretty much what was announced.

Needing a certificate to be outside still sounds so surreal to me, but yeah, nothing seems to be too crazy this year so I'm not gonna say "I don't see that happening here" anymore :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I just received instructions. my time is sunday 1st November between 9:30 and 12:00. If it doesn't suit me, I can come to pass the test at any time on Saturday or Sunday between 07:00 and 22:00, but if possible, it would be ideal to follow the exact individual schedule.

So on Sunday between 9:30 and 12:00, I have a choice between 5 test stations within my part of the city, but it is recommended to choose the closest to the house.

Testing is voluntary, but non-participation automatically means a mandatory 10 days of quarantine.

children under 10 do not have to participate. The testing is not recommended for people over the age of 65, but if they do not come for the test, they must stay at home for 10 days. so if they know that they'll or can not be at home for 10 days, they have to come to the test.

In case of a negative test, I will receive a certificate with my data on the spot on non - counterfeit printed paper. which I will always have to carry with me. The police are authorized to perform controls on streets and roads. if I do not have it with me in public, I face a fine of 1659 Euros.

In case of a positive test, I must go to the home quarantine immediately together with all persons sharing the household for 10 days.

Macron’s lockdown plans are going to backfire catastrophically as les Parigots flees their charnel house city for leurs maisons de campagne.   Expect anyone with a 75 licence plate to be treated like the central characters in a seventies low-budget horror film by les autochtones.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8895437/Coronavirus-France-Gridlock-thousands-try-flee-Paris-ahead-new-month-long-lockdown.html

Belgium going into a near authoritarian-like lockdown effective immediately.

People can't visit each other anymore, with an exception for singles: they're allowed to have one cuddle contact yummie.gif